***"Anything Tink" exchange sent/received***...COMPLETED!!

My package arrived today from poohgirl71! I received a nice box full of goodies ::yes::

Tink t-shirt
Tink purse/tote
Tink playing cards
Tink stickers
Tink notebook

Thank you so much, I love it all! :dance3:

Due to a car accident, mine might go out a day or two late. I will try to get it out tomorrow, no later than monday. Sorry for the dalay.

Due to a car accident, mine might go out a day or two late. I will try to get it out tomorrow, no later than monday. Sorry for the dalay.

Hope everyone is alright.

Not to worry....not delay anyway ;) Monday is mail day, but if you need some extra time that is fine :hug:

Received the best :tinker: package today from PoohGirl71 (Johnie).
Thanks so much I :love: everything.
In my box was:
a Tink tote bag
a Tink t-shirt (I've been eyeing that shirt for a while)
Tink playing cards
and a tink spiral notebook.
Thanks so very much for all the really cool Tink stuff!

Glad you like the package :thumbsup2

My package arrived today from poohgirl71! I received a nice box full of goodies ::yes::

Tink t-shirt
Tink purse/tote
Tink playing cards
Tink stickers
Tink notebook

Thank you so much, I love it all! :dance3:

I'm glad you like it :thumbsup2

a little stiff and a little sore, but I'm ok for the most part. I've done my shopping, but I was aching so bad that I just couldn't muster getting out fo bed this am to mail it. It was bad enough that I had to go to work today. *grin*

I got a package today from FLROSE aka RoseMary... She sent me:

A Tinkerbell Trinket box w/"REAL METAL CHARMS!"
A Reversable Tinkerbell Pillowcase (So totally cute!)
A Tink Magical Wash Cloth
A Tink Locket necklace w/Ring
and A tink Keychain.

Thanks! This really made my day!

This was our first "exchange" so we are still figuring it all out!

DD (emily) received pens, markers (regular & wipe-off), wipe off board (going to her school locker), rulers and an umbrella -ella -ella a-a-a! (you have to listen to Rhianna to appreciate that humor). thanks crossfamily!

mom2ashli - we forgot to enclose a note! I hope your DD liked everything! We can't wait to do this again! My son says he wants to do one, too - just not Tink! :confused3 :rotfl:

DD (emily) received pens, markers (regular & wipe-off), wipe off board (going to her school locker), rulers and an umbrella -ella -ella a-a-a! (you have to listen to Rhianna to appreciate that humor). thanks crossfamily!

mom2ashli - we forgot to enclose a note! I hope your DD liked everything! We can't wait to do this again! My son says he wants to do one, too - just not Tink! :confused3 :rotfl:

Yes she did. Thank you very much.

Yeah for some reason my boys didn't want to do the Tink one either. But be careful they get addicting....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter