***"Anything Tink" exchange sent/received***...COMPLETED!!

My sister received hers today. She got :

tink markers
tink keychain
tink pen
tink ornaments
tink sock

Thanks to whoever sent it.

I received my Tink exchange yesterday! And if was amazing! wanted to take the time to send out thank yous for mine and Cameron's.

Mine was from Dianna and included
Tink Crayons
A tink dry erase board (that I think is much too pretty to mess up with writing)
Tink Pen and Memo Pad Set
A pair of Tink socks
Small and large Tink spiral journals
Tink scented markers
A matching lime green butterfly pen (I love big guady pens like this as I use them at my desk because they are much harder for my students to secretly borrow and then forget to return - I notice them! :rotfl: )
A Small decorative sign that says brat
A set of Tink pencils
Glowing LIght Stikcs (These are being put up for our December trip. :) )
The most adorable purple Mickey soap (I've never seen these)
A Tink fan
and a homemade Tink card....

Everything is awesome...and Cameorn was actually pretty gracious since she received her ornament exchange and is letting me keep most of it...:rotfl: Thanks Dianna...I love it all!

While cleaning the house, I found two items that should have been included. *chuckles* ah well. *grins* I'm glad you like everything!

My package arrived earlier today. I didn't go into town today (probably the only time I will stay home all week) and DH did not tell me a box had arrived for me the multiple times I spoke to him! He just doesn't get as excited about exchanges as I do!! :confused3 :laughing:

I got a wonderful package from Becky! In my box was:

Tink zippered pencil case
Tink ruler
Tink pencils
Purple flashlight
Tink eraser
Tink deck of playing cards
Tink pencil sharpener
Tink post-its
2 lined Tink notepads
a box of 126 Tink stickers
and a beautiful tin Tink purse!! (I just had to share a picture)

64073Tink_Tin-thumb.JPG

Thank you so very much, Becky!! What a fun day this has been! :goodvibes

That is soooo cute :tink:

That means we just have Gaspode to receive. Hopefully we will hear of her arrival very soon :tinker:

While cleaning the house, I found two items that should have been included. *chuckles* ah well. *grins* I'm glad you like everything!

:rotfl2: You can still send them...I'll accept belated extras!!! :rotfl2:

Just kidding. I did LOVE everything! Thanks again. :love:

Quick post to say thanks for my stationery-packed exchange! I got adorable Tink pens, pencils, sticky notes, notepads etc and a super cute luggage tag too! I really love it all and will take most of it to use at school when I'm back at work in Sept.

Thanks also to Nancy for running another great exchange, can't wait for the pin one!

Cya,
Gaspodé

:woohoo: That finishes this one up :teeth: :tinker:

Pin sign-ups start Friday :hyper: (well, edit that to say it started today :rotfl: )

Stay tuned....winter (Jan. or Feb) will bring the "Anything" Disney Princess exchange ::yes::

You are very welcome. My daughter helped me shop. Take Care Kathy

Quick post to say thanks for my stationery-packed exchange! I got adorable Tink pens, pencils, sticky notes, notepads etc and a super cute luggage tag too! I really love it all and will take most of it to use at school when I'm back at work in Sept.

Thanks also to Nancy for running another great exchange, can't wait for the pin one!

Cya,
Gaspodé

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter