"Anything" Tink exchange....CLOSED!!

I want to play but I'll be out of town the 27th to the 30th

Count me in! I have done an exchange for a long time, so I am over due for one! I love Tinkerbell! :tink:

Got my Tink item and mailed out today, damn I forgot my note. :sad2: But my user id is next to my name.

What can I say? :teeth:

Actually, I'm not sure I'd still be able to get the item next Friday, so better early then having to find something else.

Not a problem. I think I have given out 4 or 5 names early. I don't mind ;)

Who else wants to play with us. I am surprised at the low number of little girls that are playing....lots of big girls though :teeth: :tinker:

If I had any little girls they would be in! My boys want to pass on this one :rotfl:

Who else wants to play with us. I am surprised at the low number of little girls that are playing....lots of big girls though :teeth: :tinker:

Now this they would be interested in, myself included! Especially if there is a chance of getting JD :lmao:

I would think so....but a little birdie told me that a POTC exchange will be coming up in Aug. pirate:

Now this they would be interested in, myself included! Especially if there is a chance of getting JD :lmao:

sorry, he is already spoken for.....he lives here with me and we are very happy pirate:

ed519ccc.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter