~~~Anything Pooh and Friends Exchange ~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun, that it was decided we need to do a Pooh related one next!! :yay:. pooh:
So this is the Anything Pooh and Friends Exchange.

You can send anything that has Pooh or any of his friends on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $15.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until June 22. Mail date will be June 29.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee size
Any collections you have that are Pooh and/or friends related?
Which is your favorite 100 Acre Wood character (no guarantee that is who you will receive)?
Anything you do NOT want to receive?
if signing up a child, please include age and gender

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
pooh:

Nancy - would love to sign up but this exchange is right in the middle of our vacation to the beach. We'll be gone from the 20th till the 27th and won't have time to shop, so I guess I'll have to sit this one out unless you can extend the send by date by a couple of days, then I would have time and would love to sign up.

Nancy - would love to sign up but this exchange is right in the middle of our vacation to the beach. We'll be gone from the 20th till the 27th and won't have time to shop, so I guess I'll have to sit this one out unless you can extend the send by date by a couple of days, then I would have time and would love to sign up.

If you want to play, Jean, I am sure they person you send to wouldn't mind receiving a couple of days late.
Just let me know if you decide to.

Have fun at the beach!!

ok this is my first exchange was wondering if I can sign up for this one?

Sure...sign-ups are still going on for this one. Just PM your info (the things asked for in first post) to me.

Where about in Phoenix are you? Our new house is in Chandler.

I am still in WA most of the time....still trying to sell this house, but we have a house in Chandler too. DD is living there and taking care of it now. I will be there for a visit in Aug.

::yes:: Pooh is very popular.

We have 6 so far....still pretty low, but better than the lime green exchange ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter