~~~Anything Mickey sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Today is mail day...........still need to hear that Patricia has sent hers off.

I received a package today...............I assume it is for this exchange, since I didn't order it :confused:
No name.
It is a Tupperware pitcher and 4 glasses with lids....all with Mickey on.

Is that from you, Jean?
Love it :mickeyjum

I received a package today...............I assume it is for this exchange, since I didn't order it :confused:
No name.
It is a Tupperware pitcher and 4 glasses with lids....all with Mickey on.

Is that from you, Jean?
Love it :mickeyjum

Yes, it's from me. I guess I forgot to add a message, sorry. So glad you like the set, I'm thinking about ordering myself a set also. Hope you get lots of use out of the set this summer.

I thought it probably was...........it is very cute and will come in very useful
Thanks again.

Well, since it's after midnight here, I got my package yesterday! I saw it with my mail, but I thought it was a package from ebay, so I didn't open it right away.

Anyway, Tracey sent me a wonderful package! I got

a tote bag
band aids
date book
note pad
pen
hand towel
pencil pouch

All so cute & so useful, I really love the towel. Thanks again Tracey!

Just need to hear about Patricia receiving...........and sending (that one is going to Jean).
Hopefully she will check in soon ::yes::

:flower3: Sorry that I have left everyone hanging. Please accept the apology...
My package to Jean went out yesterday at noon. Expected arrival is Monday....

My package from Ashley arrived Thursday but didn't get to open it until late last night. WOW!!!:thumbsup2 What a package!

Mickey/Minnie Bliss T-Shirt - Fits perfect!

Walt Disney World Green Shopping Tote with Mickey wearing a Santa Hat --Love it!

Mickey tumbler cup with lid and straw and a matching Minnie one, I have declared these off limits to everyone except myself!

An aluminum water bottle (with different Mickey shapes) with a Dis boards green insulated holder-Has Mickey on it and Straps! Thank you, I walk daily and now I wont have to carry my water--It can hang from my shoulder!!!!

2 Nightmare Before Christmas Vinylmations! Jack Skeleton and the crazy Doc--- I have wanted to start collecting the vinylmations--now I don't have an excuse..

Thank you very much Ashley---Christmas in May--love it!:cool1:

Glad to hear it arrived, Patricia.

That just leaves Jean to receive hers on, hopefully, Monday :mickeyjum

Well, since it's after midnight here, I got my package yesterday! I saw it with my mail, but I thought it was a package from ebay, so I didn't open it right away.

Anyway, Tracey sent me a wonderful package! I got

a tote bag
band aids
date book
note pad
pen
hand towel
pencil pouch

All so cute & so useful, I really love the towel. Thanks again Tracey!

Glad it arrived.... :wave2:

:flower3: Sorry that I have left everyone hanging. Please accept the apology...
My package to Jean went out yesterday at noon. Expected arrival is Monday....

My package from Ashley arrived Thursday but didn't get to open it until late last night. WOW!!!:thumbsup2 What a package!

Mickey/Minnie Bliss T-Shirt - Fits perfect!

Walt Disney World Green Shopping Tote with Mickey wearing a Santa Hat --Love it!

Mickey tumbler cup with lid and straw and a matching Minnie one, I have declared these off limits to everyone except myself!

An aluminum water bottle (with different Mickey shapes) with a Dis boards green insulated holder-Has Mickey on it and Straps! Thank you, I walk daily and now I wont have to carry my water--It can hang from my shoulder!!!!

2 Nightmare Before Christmas Vinylmations! Jack Skeleton and the crazy Doc--- I have wanted to start collecting the vinylmations--now I don't have an excuse..

Thank you very much Ashley---Christmas in May--love it!:cool1:

You can thank my kids for some of the items. They love helping me pick out things for an exchange. I am glad you liked the items.

I love productive days! I checked the postal website and it show that the Mickey package was delivered this afternoon...yay!! So hopefully she gets the chance to post this evening...:cool1:

Hi Guys, my package did arrive this afternoon. Thanks Patricia for a great package.

Here's what I received:

T-shirt - yes, it is a little large, but you're right I can wear it as a nightshirt
Mug
Journal
Clubhouse Journal with pen
Mickey figure
Mickey cup
Maestro Mickey a collection from McDonald's
Band-Aids
Garden flag
gift bag

Thanks for everything, Love it all

That completes this exchange.
Thank you all for participating.

The next round of the scavenger hunts will start when I get back from vacation...........6-18.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter