~~~Anything Mickey sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are almost all out............waiting to hear from Ashley if she wants to join in :mickeyjum

Mail date is May 18th!! Please get them out on time.
Post when you mail and again when you receive.........and any other time you want to talk :teeth:

Can't wait to hear about all the Mickey items people send

I have responded.

This will be fun. My birthday is May 16! So this will be like an extra bday present.

Yep, I'm May 20th!

And yes, I need to get a few more things. I had an idea and went shopping at lunch time. I didn't get anything for the exchange, but I did find a few nice new tops for me, LOL!

i bought all my stuff! a possibility i might send out tomorrow :)

I'm off work tomorrow so that's when I'm going to do my shopping.

No Birthdays here, but my DH and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on May 16th. These last 25 years has gone by so fast, now for the beginning of our next 25 years.

No Birthdays here, but my DH and I will be celebrating our 25th Wedding Anniversary on May 16th. These last 25 years has gone by so fast, now for the beginning of our next 25 years.

Congrats! I was turning 21 the day you were getting married.

Congrats Jean! That is wonderful! Are you doing something special?

And I turned 26 4 days after you got married! :lmao:

Mine is at the door waiting to be picked up :yay:

Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter