~~~Anything Mickey Exchange time!!~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun, that it was decided we should do one again!! :yay:. :mickeyjum
So this is the Anything Mickey Exchange. ::MickeyMo

You can send anything that has Mickey on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $15.00 (before postage). Priority shipping is required, as is delivery confirmation.
sign-ups until May 31. Mail date will be June 7.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee/sweatshirt size
Any collections you have that are Mickey related? ::MickeyMo
Anything you do NOT want to receive?
if signing up a child, please include age and gender

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
:mickeyjum

Weekend is over................hope the next few days has more people signing up ::yes::

I love a Meriweather Exchange :)

I still carry my buttons you had made for me with my DIS name on them everytime I go to any Disney Park : )

Please sign me up and my 4 yr old Granddaughter up as well . Let me know any info that I could use to help with my shopping

Thanks
Mishell pixiedust:

I love a Meriweather Exchange :)

I still carry my buttons you had made for me with my DIS name on them everytime I go to any Disney Park : )

Please sign me up and my 4 yr old Granddaughter up as well . Let me know any info that I could use to help with my shopping

Thanks
Mishell pixiedust:

Hi Mishell.......................you will need to PM me your info please. The info needed is in the first post.
Good to see you

The sign-ups will be closing tomorrow evening......still time to sign-up!!

Hopefully Mishell will get her info in by then ::yes::

Sign-ups are now closed. Names going out shortly.
Sorry for those that didn't get back to me with your info..........stay tuned for next time ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter