~~~Anything in a Flat Rate Box Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

LOL...there are a lot of us addicted people ::yes::
It is fun to give....and also fun to receive some thing fun in the mail.

yes I love to give!!! It is so much fun to shop for people and see their reactions. My best friend is having a baby and everytime she gets a box in the mail from me she cries because everything is so cute and it just makes me so happy that I can make her happy and shop for her baby!!! :love: I too love to get presents, but I think I almost like to give better. Either way these exchanges are great fun and I love love love getting mail! :woohoo:

Ok I was trying my hardest to keep out of this thread but here I am. :rotfl: I'm in.

i'm trying to come up with something to put in a box for this exchange...can we get a few of their likes and dislikes in the pm too? Or is it just whatever we want to put in there. I just don't to give someone something they don't like. :rotfl2:

It is usually just whatever. A chance to send things you've seen when out shopping that looked great, but maybe a bit heavy.
I can ask for some likes though.....or if it is someone I know ;) I can give you some hints.

It is usually just whatever. A chance to send things you've seen when out shopping that looked great, but maybe a bit heavy.
I can ask for some likes though.....or if it is someone I know ;) I can give you some hints.

thats fine. I was just wondering. :) I have a few things. I might wait until I get back home to pick out some more so they don't get lost in transit. :rotfl2:

Im new to this. How does it work?

Here is how it was explained to me- Thanks Meriweather

you PM your info to the host...when the deadline for sign-ups comes, she will send you the name of the person you are to send to.....maybe with likes and dislikes. You go shopping and mail it to that person. Post when you send, but don't tell who it is too ....they will post that when they receive.( There will be a thread started just for sent/received as soon as all the names go out).
Sit back and wait for a package from someone to arrive at your doorstep. Post what you got and who it was from.
It is fun to read all the things people receive
They are a lot of fun ...and addicting too

I will mail my first one out tomorrow

I can't post on "sent" yet because I am sending mine tomorrow but packing it tonight. The box says "flat rate" so it qualifies. I hope that I did it right!! I kind of gave it a theme. LOL! It's so exciting and fun!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter