~~~Anything in a Flat Rate Box Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: Time for the Flat Rate Box Exchange!!
This is for anything and everything you can fit into one of the two sizes of USPS flat rate boxes. Time for you to get rid of those heavy items that have been piling up.
This is for new items only ;)

Please PM me your:
*name
*address
*e-mail address
willing to be an elf if one is needed?

Sign-ups will be until 2-20.
Mail-by date is 2-27.

lol gee whatever gave you that idea :rolleyes1 well not only am i a bit addicted, but it gives me something to do in this boring town. I can leave and go to madison and shop for someone and I love to shop for people. :goodvibes So it kind of helps me fill time, but also I really do love it:) hehe

I think that is what hooked me too.....getting out and about. But then I bought way too much ;) and have enough stuff here for many, many exchanges ;)

I think that is what hooked me too.....getting out and about. But then I bought way too much ;) and have enough stuff here for many, many exchanges ;)

see...it is addicting...I think someone else is addicted too ;) :goodvibes I almost bought some easter stuff ahead of time and boy am I glad I didn't b/c I ended up getting someones little four yr old ds. The stuff I thought about buying he would of looked at his mommy like what the heck :rotfl: I do have a ton of baby clothes stock piled for my best friend. I haven't paid more than ten dollars for anything i've bought her. :goodvibes

Well, I have been doing these for about 5 years :eek: So you can imagine how many I have done. I try to be a bit pickier now. I just have too much stuff.

Well, I have been doing these for about 5 years :eek: So you can imagine how many I have done. I try to be a bit pickier now. I just have too much stuff.

yea i'm trying to be picky as well but they have all seemed so cool that I can't pass them up:goodvibes

yea i'm trying to be picky as well but they have all seemed so cool that I can't pass them up:goodvibes

I'm the same way, I found the exchange board right before Christmas with the ornament exchange and have been doing just about every exchange since. Everytime I read about a new exchange I just have to join in, they're fun, I'm having a great time putting the packages together, and I get excited when I find a package waiting for me when I return home from work. They are very much addicting.

BTW, I'm going to join in, PM will be coming your direction.

I'm the same way, I found the exchange board right before Christmas with the ornament exchange and have been doing just about every exchange since. Everytime I read about a new exchange I just have to join in, they're fun, I'm having a great time putting the packages together, and I get excited when I find a package waiting for me when I return home from work. They are very much addicting.

BTW, I'm going to join in, PM will be coming your direction.

Hurray another addicted person...welcome :goodvibes :rotfl2:

LOL...there are a lot of us addicted people ::yes::
It is fun to give....and also fun to receive some thing fun in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter