Anything I just absolutely must not forget to pack?

Earplanes for the whole family for the plane ride. We don't go til Dec, but I have been assured these are invaluable for little ones.

I just noticed that you're from Holland--me too!!

Doesn't look like you're overpacking--personally, I would bring an extra shirt for the adults, and some extra shorts for your son just in case the diaper doesn't do the job, if you know what I mean ;) . Otherwise, you could bring some laundry tabs (or premeasured detergent), a couple of dryer sheets, and some quarters--they don't take up much room--and you'll be prepared to do some laundry if needed.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!:D

Where can I find one of these pack lists?? We leave in 3 1/2 weeks and I have not even begun to think about packing due to a bunch of unforeseen craziness happening in our lives right now.

A pre-made list will help.

Lisa

Someone on these boards gave me the tip (months ago) to make a copy of my hopper passes (backside) in case i lose them :( . The thought of losing my 5 day passes (for four) freaks me out :eek: so i'm taking every precaution!! Apparently Disney can track the number and re-issue new ones if this happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter