~~~"Anything" Disney Princess Exchange~~~.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
The "Anything Mickey" exchange was so popular and so much fun, that it was decided we should also do a Disney Princess related one!! :yay:. pixiedust:
So this is the Anything Disney Princess Exchange.

You can send anything that has any of the Disney princesses on it.....stickers, notes, purses, blankets, etc.
Minimum is $15.00 (before postage).
sign-ups until July 17. Mail date will be July 24.

If you want to play with us PM me:
Name
Address
e-mail address
Tee size
Any collections you have that are Princess related?
Which is your favorite Disney Princess (no guarantee that is who you will receive)?
Anything you do NOT want to receive?
if signing up a child, please include age.

willing to send international, if needed (must be via air mail)?
Willing to be an elf, if needed?
pixiedust:

I'm in! Just sent a PM. I've been waiting for this one, I am such a Princess fan, I'm just like a little kid with this stuff.

It is Disney.....we are all kids!! :teeth:

Who else....we have 3 so far. Let's make this one better than the Pooh one ;)

:yay: We have 7...that already beats Pooh and lime green!!

Keep those names coming.

C'mon, you know you want to join this one. And it'll be easy to shop for this one--I know when I was out shopping for the Pooh exchange, I saw lots of Princess stuff. Disney Store, Toys R Us, Party City, Wal-mart........

ooooo... villains.... Now that is my cup of tea. :cutie:

And I am sure we don't have any princess stuff around where I live and work. ;) :lmao:

I'll have to probably pass on this. It would be fun to make someone's day. But just not too interested in receiving princess stuff....

Maybe sometime we should have a combined exchange -- like Princess vs Pirates. Or Good vs Bad. One of each item.
Is there an evil princess? :laughing:
Tink is in princess-like status now. But she really started out early in her career as a villain. Afterall, didn't she try to kill Wendy? :scared1:

I know we do Tink separately in the exchanges.
I love the villains....but again not all of us live by a Disney park ;) I don't think I have seen too many things at Wal-Mart :rotfl:
If it is mixed, it could just be part of the Disney Only.....and I know one of those is coming up soon ::yes::

I know I'd have a hard time finding villians stuff here in NY. I had to really look hard to find Pooh stuff. I can find lots of Princess stuff. And Hannah Montana & Wizards of Waverly Place stuff.

I really would like to do this swap but will be out of town most of this week. What date will we get the person we are to send our stuff too? This is will decide whether I can join or not.

Names go out Friday, the 17....then they have to be mailed by the next Friday, the 24th.

Michelle, I am sure you can come up with a great idea.....I would love to do villains, but not sure what I could find.....except a few pins ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter