Anyone who watches Six Feet Under...

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
...does watching Ruth and Arthur together give you the willies?:eek:

EEEK! :eek: It sure does. Very strange.

We are SFU regulars, but this season just isn't doing it for me. The deaths that start each episode haven't been as dramatic or interesting. The storylines aren't very quirky.

DH said this week that it's kind of turning into a soap opera.:(

I thought Ruth and Kathy Bates character were getting very friendly. Now, the friendship she has with Arthur is just bizarre.

But, I do think the Lisa and Brenda thing might become more interesting.

It is kind of creepy isn't it ? I agree, it's not as interesting as it was before, I hope it picks up soon.

I thought the last 2 episodes really brought this season up a notch. I also see trouble brewing with the Brenda/Lisa thing and I also see high drama coming with that freak art teacher Olivie. But Ruth and Arthur - yikes - I want to hide under a blanket!:eek:

This week's episode had me in disbelief! I didn't think they were going to go there with Arthur and Ruth. Not yet...but who knows?

Nate is so mature this season. I hardly recognize him. I like Clare and Russell. Olivier just gets more bizarre! I want to see more Billy.

The whole Keith and David thing is boring. That relationship is TOO much work.

There haven't been many boiling pots so far, but I've enjoyed this season. I like most of the new characters this year. Bettina, Arthur and Olivier have been interesting and quirky...:D

SFU is very creative, although, these past episodes have been leading us where??? I love the look on Brenda's face when she meets Lisa for the "first" time. Brenda now knows she has the upperhand in that relationship.

I'm glad Clair found someone as bizarre and sensitive as she is. She always had the worse luck!!!

I loved Kathy Bates, I thought something more would happen there.

Ruth and (what's his name)! Ick! But they do deserve each other. Both are too morally dependent! The shoulder rubbing was very 1st grade.

I didn't see the entire episode but did David have a monoshee-twa (spelling???) with the macho paintball guy? They have a very untempid relationship.

Dysfunctional has reached a new level.

Yes, the fellows had the threesome with the guy from paintball, and now Keith is really "in" to it and is scouting for more to do this with. I don't think David is quite so "in" to it though....I did think it was funny when they ran into the parish priest at the video store and he was returning "Sister Act" and then the clerk told him his xxxxx named flick was overdue....:p

I always loved Ruth, but this whole intern thing is just creepy. I miss seeing the father, he isn't on as much this year.

Ruth and Arthur are rather bizarre, but Ruth has always been a little bizarre acting anyway. Remember her romance with the Russian guy and her joining that "cult" thing? Then she wonders why all her children seem to have "issues".

I think he said he was no longer a priest though.

He told David he didn't have to address him as "Father" so I don't know if we are to take it that he left the priesthood or because he knew David so well, he could leave off the formal greeting. I always suspected that the priest was "on" to David before David really went public with his sexuality.

I'm sure he knew about David. He pushed so hard for David to become a Deacon.

Originally posted by mickey4ver
I always suspected that the priest was "on" to David before David really went public with his sexuality.

...and DAVID was "on" to the PRIEST as well.

Yeah....and then the priest sold David out to keep his job.

:D :D Oh Yes! I'm just wondering with the chance meeting of the 2 if this story line is going off in another direction, you never know with this show.

Father Jack as a threesome candidate? YIKES!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter