Anyone watching General Hospital??

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
Ok, what is going on with Rick??? I'm assuming he's somehow Sonny's half brother maybe, which I kindof guessed awhile ago, but whats his deal? What does he want, and how does that tie in with him being in that jail in Puerto Rico? This better be good after this long mysterious stuff with him. Anyone have any info?

I've read a ***spolier***

Ric is Sonny's younger half-brother (same mother). After Mike left, she became involved with her boss. They (and Sonny) spent the summer (don't remember the specific amt. of time) at Martha's Vineyard. She became preggers. He couldn't stand Sonny and gave her the choice - me or your child. She chose her child, Sonny, but gave up her unborn child (Ric) to the father. She later married (the cop who abused her - can't remember his name).

Ric blames Sonny for keeping his parents apart.

Where'd you get this information? Is there a website? I hate having to wait for this stuff!

yep..Rick is Sonny's half brother! Suprise Suprise..i have been suspecting that for about 1-2 weeks!

Should get interesting now!

So since Sonny is Ric's half brother, what are the odds that the DNA Carly had done in 5 minutes:rolleyes: could possibly show that it's a possiblity the baby is Ric's? (Their DNA could be a close match.

Oh, wait, she just tumbled down the steps at the Quartermanes:rolleyes: Guess it won't matter who the father was.

AGAIN!!:rolleyes: Can we say Dejavu?:rolleyes: Oh, and I kind of guessed Rick was Sonny's Bro about a week ago.:o

My question is...I don't think Rick actually slept with Carly. I think he made it look like that just to torment her and get to both her and Sonny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter