Anyone want to do a 50's dance?

I will join. From 220 to now. Everyone dance and get out on the dance floor and DANCE DANCE!!!:bounce: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earseek: :hyper: :bounce: :yo-yo: :jester:

This is my very first chance to dance since I found the DIS boards!

WOO HOO!!!

:cool1:

59 days 10 hours !!!! - I just made it into the 50's - thanks for the reminder !!!!:smooth:

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:charac2: :cool1:

We are in the 50's now, too! We would love to dance with all of you! We will all be at WDW at the same time!:rockband: :rockband: :jumping1:

Melissa:wave:

Hope you don't mind if I do some dancing too - I'm almost in the 50s!!!???!!! Can't wait!!!! Will December ever get here???

Guys can you believe it. We are in the 50's. This is the time when you sit back and read the boards and catch up anything you might have missed. Now when it gets to the teens and the singles, we will all be doing a different type of dance. :bounce: :chat: :faint: :grouphug: :jumping1: :love1: :rolleyes1 :drinking1 :mickeybar :rockband:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Yep, we are leaving in 59 days for our second trip to DW and our first to FW!! I cant believe I started counting down at 672 days, it actually went pretty fast (but not fast enough)!!

Lory

:thewave: :thewave: :thewave: 50 days today!! I've been waiting, and waiting. The good thing is that 100 didn't seem all that long ago, so maybe 50 will go extra fast!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

I'm happy to say I can no longer dance here because I've moved onto the 40's dance club :teeth: :Pinkbounc

woohoo.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter