Anyone up for a PTR? Jeff and Jon's 2nd trip to da World! (shhhh! it's a surprise!!!)

Yay, for keeping it a secret this long.
And if you guys are on Facebook you can update everyday of the trip, so we aren't all in suspense.

The heck with Facebook! If they've got internet access, they should update us here on the DIS!

The heck with Facebook! If they've got internet access, they should update us here on the DIS!

Or you can do both... someone else around here is doing that now... I just cannot seem to remember who it is... :confused3

:rotfl:

True, but Facebook can be updated with a cell phone's text messages if they dont have a laptop and/or internet. :thumbsup2

And you better stop by and visit! :mad:

True, but Facebook can be updated with a cell phone's text messages if they dont have a laptop and/or internet. :thumbsup2

Yes, but then it only goes out to their Facebook friends. We don't want to FORCE them to friend all of us. (heck, I'm not sure why I accepted friend requests from some of you myself. There's this one guy that's always cluttering my news feed with this lame Pirate game . . . :rolleyes:)

Yes, but then it only goes out to their Facebook friends. We don't want to FORCE them to friend all of us. (heck, I'm not sure why I accepted friend requests from some of you myself. There's this one guy that's always cluttering my news feed with this lame Pirate game . . . :rolleyes:)

You know you can block streams from particular apps :teacher:

And I try not to send out most of my Pirates stuff. Maybe if you played the game you wouldn't mind it as much.... ;)

You know you can block streams from particular apps :teacher:

And I try not to send out most of my Pirates stuff. Maybe if you played the game you wouldn't mind it as much.... ;)

Oh was that YOU?!?!?!?! I had NO idea! :rolleyes1

I still seriously can't believe that you kept that a secret for that long! Way to go! :thumbsup2
Btw, it's my birthday today, did you get me a trip to WDW too?

Well Happy Birthday!!!!!! Oh yeah, sure, why not buy another WDW trip this year, that will make 4!!!!!

We are planning a rope drop visit to MK on the 10th, so you may see us! I will be looking for the lime green.....

balloons.gif
balloons.gif
balloons.gif

Good Job - Have a blast!

Thank you Wally!!!!!! :goodvibes

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Now you can be excited together. (Which is how I like it best) :rolleyes:

Oh Rosie, I am so glad he knows now and we can share the excitement together, you are so right!

Yay, for keeping it a secret this long.
And if you guys are on Facebook you can update everyday of the trip, so we aren't all in suspense.

It was a long time...it killed me!!!! I don't think I can do ever again. Really! We are on facebook and I know last January, Jon kept updating his facebook for his friends and cleints, so I am sure he will be doing it again....

I'm not sure if I will be bringing the laptop with us.....if I do, you all will know it!!! I know Jon will have his blackberry.....

Or you can do both... someone else around here is doing that now... I just cannot seem to remember who it is... :confused3
:rotfl:

LOL! I know who! And I just wanted to jump in that pic and take a bite of the steak!!!!!

And you better stop by and visit! :mad:

I do wanna meet ya Conc! You will have to message me where you will be from the 7th-11th.....maybe we will go do breakfast or grab a drink out your way.....

HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!! Ouch. :rotfl2:

Anyway, Mr. Jeff, I'm glad he was so excited and glad you made it so long without telling him. Kudos. Have mucho mucho fun next week!

Thanks, Jeff!!!! I appreciate that!!!! Hope you are doing well!!! (I still can't get over how our DIS names are so close alike!!!!

Well, the time has come! We leave tomorrow and we are both excited! :goodvibes Just can't believe how fast the time has flown by!

Today, I have spent the day doing laudry and getting packed. Jon and I also had to get a few errands down before tomorrow. We fly out around 1:30 in the afternoon and will arrive around 3:15. We are almost ready!

I have been getting together all the important document stuff like confrimation letters, tickets and ADR info. I also checked in for our flight and printed out our boarding passes.

Our tickets came about 3 weeks ago. I purchased them through a Travel Agent friend which was a little cheaper than getting them through Disney. A nice surprise is that we got both 3 park hopper and waterpark thingies without paying more. I had asked for 2 Days with the waterpark/DQ extras. Very cool. I do know that we will be upgrading to APs! Thanks to Jenn, she is giving us her coupon for 10% which is very awesome! She'll be getting a $50 gift card for "referring" Jon and I on getting APs. Thanks, Jenn! You are too kind!!!

Well, I better get back to packing! I have more clothes to fold from the dryer. I also have to get our house sitter's key and her list together. We have a awesome house sitter and she also a great freind. She just recently got me involved with a new hobby too, that you all will be hearing about when we return.

As for our four legged girls, they are starting the mope process. They see the suit cases out from the closet...they start to mope and give us the eyes and try to make me feel gulity. Gabbie knows how to work me with her eyes...it kills me to leave them!

Thanks to you all for reading my PTR. This has been fun to write and share with you guys! I do hope to try and swing by and see some of you DIS CMs at your posts! I am letting Jon do the "driving" on this trip, but I do hope to have my 1st DIS meet! If not, there's always September!

See ya real soon with a start of a new Trip Report with lots of pics!!!!

Rosie, behave while I am gone!!! Rob, be nice to her! LOL!

Peace out!

See... I didn't need any special instructions from Mom. :flower3:

Rosie, behave while I am gone!!! Rob, be nice to her! LOL!

Peace out!

Thanks Jeff! I'll make Rob behave if it kills him.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and what your new hobby is.
Does it involve pink clothes???

HAVE FUN, don't forget to write...don't take any wooden nickels and make sure to bring me back a present.

Thanks Jeff! I'll make Rob behave if it kills him.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and what your new hobby is.
Does it involve pink clothes???

HAVE FUN, don't forget to write...don't take any wooden nickels and make sure to bring me back a present.

Yes, bring her a t-shirt!

Or a nightgown!

Or a poncho!

We don't really care so long as you cover her up! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter