Anyone traveled on Celebrity?

Thank you for the information. I have researched the drink packages. We have been successful in getting the packages on black friday for Royal at a decent price but does Celebrity also do those sales. I am looking to book through Costco so they do not offer the all included package. I am glad they have pizza - this was a big concern for my kids. I think they are now familiar with Royal so they are nervous about trying something new. We are very fixed on our dates due to schedules so we can not look for deals outside of the 10 days we have to work with.

Celebrity just has pre-departure discounts for add-on packages. Anywhere between 7 and 25% depending on the item and the cruise. Drink packages are usually a flat 20% discount if you book pre-departure. Once you've booked, you should be able to go into celebrity create a profile and add in your reservation. You won't be able to modify the cruise if it is an agency booking, but you will be able to go into the planning selection and pick any drink and dining packages you want, make reservations if you are Celebrity Select Dining and book excursions. If you are platinum or higher in the Crown and Anchor you will be loyalty matched. It is not much but it will give you some additional discounts.

I'd shop around for price and see if doing an agency that can book the all-in price is cheaper then Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter