Anyone Still Here?

goofy's_gurl

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

I was just curious if anyone is still hanging on to surveys?? I haven't seen much action on this part of the board. :sad1: So was just wondering how you all are doing?

I haven't been on much considering this month has been difficult with my dad in the hostpital and all. :sad2:

I am sorry about your dad in the hospital. i hope he gets better soon.

I have not have time to do surveys anymore. With working 2 jobs, school and taking care of the kids I have no time.

But I have start two new sites canbetfree.net and gifthulk.com Both have paid paid. Swagbucks is my favorite right now because it so easy. I either cash out once or twice a week now. Quickrewards.net I usually do surveys but have not done a survey in a while because I don't qualify for none lately.

Still here.
It's slow.

Almost paid off my trip though! Wahoo!

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he gets better soon! :flower3:

Thank you, guys for the kind words about my dad.

I haven't been doing surveys at all this year. I must have got burnt out. I have been doing freelancing though. It's basically my main gig, I don't know how many hours I've been on their setting up my profile, taking tests applying to jobs. so far I have one job and interviewing for the second. I am truly blessed since no one in my area is hiring! maybe ill do surveys when things calm down

I think the surveys have been slow too. I am under $100 so I need to get busy on Quickrewards. I hope to be up to $300 before our trip in Dec.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter