anyone stay at Radisson Resort Parkway in Kissimmee? Says its renovated???

kleibo

Earning My Ears
I've been looking for places outside wdw with nice pool areas that include slide(s) for the kids. Their site says newly renovated with tropical pool area and slide. Anyone stayed there lately?

I have been there 3 time, the most recent was in 1999. They had just redone the hotel lobby and it was very nice. The pools and gardens were always nice. The rooms weren't so great so maybe that is where they have been working. The rooms were small and even with a redo they'll still be small.

A nice resort. Small rooms are due to it being a Ramada, then converted to a Radisson. Two pools, big one has waterfall, quite nice, and slide, too tame for anyone but kiddies. The other pool is heated, about like a hot tub when we were there. Restaurant has a nice breakfast buffet, eggs to order and fresh fruit. Usually available at a good price for a Radisson.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter