Anyone recently off the Magic - fireworks time?

Last night it was 10:30 fireworks. ( We were asleep, but that was the schedule.)

that's bonkers as sunset is not even until 8pm. let me know how that goes!
Last week the Disney Magic was in the Atlantic time zone and they were not doing daylight savings time. The show started at 7:30 and it was probably close to 8:00 when the fireworks went off. It was dark.

I read a bunch of reports from the winter when fireworks were between dinner seatings at around 8pm causing me to cancel my 7:30 Palo and figure out a plan B.

Now I am wondering if I'd been too hasty - the sun doesn't even set until after 7:30 in June when we're sailing.

Can anyone recently on the Magic tell me what they are doing now?
The show was at 10 pm with the fireworks around 10:20 on the sailing last week!

Last week ( May 7) the fireworks were on the night we left Nassau. The announcement regarding the fireworks seemed to indicate that they had to be a certain distance from Nassau before they could set off the fireworks. They were scheduled for 10:30.
Last night it was 10:30 fireworks. ( We were asleep, but that was the schedule.)

Last week the Disney Magic was in the Atlantic time zone and they were not doing daylight savings time. The show started at 7:30 and it was probably close to 8:00 when the fireworks went off. It was dark.
What was your itinerary and where were you? That might solve the mystery. Thanks!

So they ended up changing the fireworks time to 10:30. We also were shaking our heads with the original time because it wasn't yet dark at 7:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter