Anyone receive Connections quick & casual vouchers for dates beyond May yet?

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
I dont' really need any other info. Going in June and don't want to sign up too early is all.

Thanks, Carla

The vouchers I received have May 30, 2002 on them. They would work for April trips. Unless you mean 2003. I just got them three weeks ago.

Yes!!

Just received new Quick and Casual vouchers today and they expire May 31, 2003.

Interesting, I just got some that expire May 2002. They arrived in town on 2/13 via UPS 2nd day air, but since they required a signature in person I didn't pick them up until today.

Kacey, when did you receive yours?

Hmmmmmm...

When the expiration date changed from 2002 to 2003 did the price go up?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Kacey, not to be a total pain here, but are you certain it is 2003? Please humor me as I'm ready to join connections but want to be 100% sure first. Thanks again,

Carla

Kacey -

Thanks for double checking on this...I may just have to order several more to have on hand for future trips! I didn't want to over-order, in case we don't get a chance to use too many on our May trip, now I can order more and use them this May or hold on to them until September!

Thanks again for the info!

Has anyone else received new ones that have the 2003 expiration date? I am just a little afraid to order a ton of them and then have them be the old ones... (since we have only one confirmation so far that they have 2003)

Also - for the person with the 2003 expiration date... does it still have Beaches and Cream and the Pepper Market listed as viable places to use the certificates? I was thinking that once so many people used them at those places that they may stop offering the use of the vouchers at those locations (since you can get about $40 worth of food with an $11 voucher!)

Let us know!!! I am sure that many people would like the answer!!!:D

:bounce: - Darlene

Good Question!

I checked on the back of the new ones (2003 expiration).

Beaches and Cream and the Pepper Market are still there--Yea!! We're going back in March and plan to use them both places because they worked out so well when we used them in January.

There were some changes, though.

Removed--Dixie Landings-Colonol's Cotton Mill
Removed--River Country-Pop's Place
Removed--Epcot--Pasta Piazza
Removed--MGM-Echo Lake Cafe
Added--Animal Kingdom Lodge-The Mara
Added--Disney Port Orleans-Riverside Mill

I don't know anything about the places that have been added or removed, could be because of changes and closings. But I was relieved to see Beaches and Pepper Market still on.

Thanks for the info Kacey!!! I was also afraid they'd remove Beaches & Cream & Pepper Market!! Glad to see they added Mara, we stayed at AKL in December, it was awesome!!!

Thanks again for the info, I'm going to wait another month to make sure they get rid of all the old inventory of 2002 dates, then I'll be ordering away :D

I have a question , do the Lunch ones have to be used at lunch time? say like between 11-3 or anything like that.. I am thinking of joining for our upcoming trip in Jan 2003 but want to wait a bit to join to make sure the exp.date is really 2003. I see that the food courts at the All-Stars , Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom are all included , but was thinking about a dinner at Whispering Canyon - my kids think it will be a hoot..
Thanks Michelle

Bigsis, The Quick & Casual 11.00 vouchers can be used for lunch or dinner... The sit down Lunch vouchers @ 27.00 have to be used during the lunch hours of the particular restaurant you're going to....

Thanks chris1gill, that is what i figured.. I will be planning a day at just the hotel so we will eat a light breakfast and then a big lunch and a smaller dinner i think it will work out ok .. Michelle

If anyone has vouchers expiring in May 2002 that you will not be able to use, please send me an email. I may be able to help you out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter