Anyone on a waitlist for a studio??

EllenJ

Mouseketeer
I called today and cancelled the "studio" portion of our 2 bedroom preferred view room at BWV 11/26 - 11/30. We had planned on having family join us but it fell through and we really do not need a 2 bedroom for just the 3 of us.
This will be our first trip to BWV and I am soooo excited.

EllenJ
THANK YOU....THANK YOU....THANK YOU!!!!
I must have gotten your cancellation......I have had a reservation for VWL since the 11 month window and was on the waitlist for a preferred studio at BWV since the 7 month window and was giving up hope...I'm sorry to hear about the rest of your family's plans falling through...but happy for us that it did....;) :bounce:
I have wanted to stay at BWV for many years and this will be our first time.....It is also my son's 9th birthday...Thanks again!!!
Maybe we'll see you there!
We recieved a letter yesterday and the date it was issued was 10/15!!!!

Happiest...
I'm glad that you were able to get the studio. This will be our first time at BWV also. I can't wait. I just returned from a quick weekend trip (stayed at Port Orleans) and we went to the Boardwalk to walk around and I really wished that we were staying there.
Maybe we will run into each other in November.
Ellen

Ellen:

I'm so glad to hear that MS allowed you to cancel the studio part of your reservation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter