Anyone made it through (or not made it through) ROFR recently? - Section II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I JUST BOUGHT NEW TODAY!!! Should be in the system tomorrow or Friday. Guess I figured the 06 pts, 07 pts, lower close, and prorated dues - Dan

Hi, Dan! I tried to PM you and email you, but, for some reason, neither would go through, so, I'm hoping you will get this message. (Feel free to PM or email me with your reponse, if you prefer.)

We are very close to beginning the purchasing process for SSR, just as you have just done, but we don't have the details of what Disney is offering to purchase direct through them. From your post, it sounded like they did this:

1. Gave you full points for 06 (as if they were banked?)
2. Gave you full points for 07
3. No closing costs
4. Pro-rated dues (can you explain this to me???)

Were there any other "incentives" offered to you?

If you have time to drop me a note with your details, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, in advance!!

-Lara

you should read the new thread posted today entitled "incentive questions"

Webmaster doc explains all current offers very clearly.

I offered to the seller more money to bump it up to $87pp,knowing its still a long shot , but they want to leave it be, at $80 pp for BCV 250pts, 250 banked 06, an they already paid 07 dues!!! Theres no way this is gonna get by ROFR . Waiting on seller to send me the contract to sign, ,this is gonna be a big waist of time ,:hourglass an ink. lol:confused3 but nothing ventured nothing:dance3: I;ll keep ya posted an if anyone has :idea: suggestions Im all ears Thanks Dan in N.J.

The seller doesn't want more money?:confused3 That really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.:sad2: Sounds like the seller has no idea of the market price of BCV.:rolleyes1

I'm sure you explained to the seller that you don't even have a small chance of keeping that contract at $80 per point. Sounds like the seller doesn't care who gets the contract. Disney will be sure to make a huge profit on this contract if the seller lets it go at that price. I just don't understand why the seller wants to put all that money in Disney's pocket and not in his own. I hope this transaction won't sour you on trying to purchase another DVC contract. Thanks for keeping us posted.popcorn::

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

Contract sent to Disney for ROFR...We are the buyers :thumbsup2

120 SSR
June UY
$83.33/pt
No points until June '08
Buyer pays closing
Buyer pays MF starting in '08
Submitted 5/23
Non-member

We passed ROFR a month ago for a 230 pt. contract with 225 banked from 2005, all pts from 2006 available, and 2007 pts coming Dec.1st for $80 per point! Our first trip home is July 8-14!:cool1:

We passed ROFR a month ago for a 230 pt. contract with 225 banked from 2005, all pts from 2006 available, and 2007 pts coming Dec.1st for $80 per point! Our first trip home is July 8-14!:cool1:
I assume this was an OKW contract? (I see you have OKW in your signature.)

Put me down as waiting on a 240pts VWL @ 78$/pt. no 07 pts. April use year. They are paying closing. Sent up last Monday so should hear something soon.

Wow! You think this will pass ROFR?

What are my chances of Disney OKing this one:

SSR-200 points at $80.00/point. 1 point remaining for this year. 141 points coming in February 2008 and 200 in February 2009. Buyer (non-DVC member) to pay closing costs, MF on 1 point for 2006 and 141 points in 2007. Seller to pay MF on 59 points for 2007.

I REALLY,REALLY want this. Everything is exeactly what I wanted.

This offer is a little low. You will need lots of pixie dust for it to get through. So here it is: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

What are my chances of Disney OKing this one:

SSR-200 points at $80.00/point. 1 point remaining for this year. 141 points coming in February 2008 and 200 in February 2009. Buyer (non-DVC member) to pay closing costs, MF on 1 point for 2006 and 141 points in 2007. Seller to pay MF on 59 points for 2007.

I REALLY,REALLY want this. Everything is exeactly what I wanted.

This does seem low. Based on trends, I think you would have been better to have offered at $85/point.

Unfortunetly that is what it was listed for on the timeshare store and I didn't realize it might be too low until after I put the contract in. Jamie from the timeshare store mentioned when I spoke with her that it was an iffy amount, but that it may go through. Anyway I checked and there are 2 others available for a little. I guess all I can do now is wait and see. I could really use this contract going through to cheer me up right now.

I think I remember a BWV contract that squeaked by for $79 pp a while back.

I would not COUNT on it though.

I do wish you luck.

Yea Yea. It seemed a little low, but it was close. lost @ 24opts @ $78. seller pay closing. no pts until 4/08. here we go again. I have until Dec to replace my cas res with pts so im patient.

We just did the paperwork to purchase 50 VWL points at $85/point, 45 points coming on 6/1/07 and 50 points every year thereafter. We are paying closing costs and the MF's on the 45 points we get this year. Crossing my fingers, it looks to me like a price that would pass ROFR but ya never know!

Good luck LadyTrampScamp&Angel! I'm pulling for ya, and sending some of the sacred VWL Moose Dust your way. :)

We are doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!! :cool1: We just passed ROFR for our contract.
150 SSR points $83/pt August UY 51 2006 points currently available(although basically lost because we will not close until mid july) and 225 (150 07 pts and 75 banked 06 pts) coming on 8-1. Buyer pays closing cost and dues for 07 pts only. Here is our current timeline
Placed offer on 5-16
Submitted to Disney 5-18
ROFR Waived 5-30

I know we are very lucky and excited to know we will soon be owners. Thank you and good luck to the others still waiting.

Thanks ransom, and love the sacred moose dust! I just got an email that our contract went to Disney today, please let it pass!

Congratulations rdblanton!

We're excited to say, we PASSED ROFR. Just heard from the TTS store tonight. Our contract went to Disney last Tuesday, and we just heard today. Pretty quick. We are brand new members, so we are excited with our first contract!!

220 BCV, Aug UY. $94/point. 106 banked 2006 points, full 2007 points coming 8/1/07. Seller pays closing $610; Buyer pays MF for 2007. Non-members.

Made offer 5/21
Accepted 5/21
Went to Disney 5/22
Passed ROFR 5/30

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

120 SSR
June UY
$83.33/pt
No points until June '08
Buyer pays closing
Buyer pays MF starting in '08
Non-member

5/21 - Offer made and accepted
5/23 - Sent in for ROFR (delayed due to contract error)
5/30 - Passed ROFR

It seems like they are blistering through these things right now!!! I was just sitting at the computer thinking, "probably another week or two..." I checked my email and there it was. Very magical :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter