anyone interested, anyone who can run it??

momsal

DIS Veteran<br><font color=purple><i>We are FAMILY
I have an Idea for an exchange but Unfortunally i don't have the time to do it.
If you think it is a good idea maybe you could find someone to hold it.

Here is my idea

A Military Exchange

Pick a Military person who is away form home and we Bombard them with gifts!!!
This is in exchange for the service they are giving us!

There are alot of Family members of the DIS that are serving we could pick from.

If People want we could do a different person every month.

What do you think?

I can do this!

So this wouldn't be an exchange, but more like an "adopt-a soldier"?

I just boxed up a heavy flat rate box of Bath and Body Works products and it is ready to ship.
I use the "Any Soldier" website.

This is a great idea. I would be willing to help out for sure!! My brother and one of my best friends are serving and I can just imagine how great this would make them feel. Maybe if we had enough interested in helping on here, you could pick 2 or 3 soldiers a month? Or if enough of us would dedicate to doing it every month for a 6 months or a year or some specified time period then each of us could have a different soldier each month. They wouldn't get a TON of things but for the time they are away from home they could get one surprise every month (or if you had enough volunteers give the soldier to two people a month, etc).

Okay... I've rambled on...the point was....I'd be glad to help out with this in any way possible!!!! Just let me know what I could do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter