Anyone have a photo of....

only if you haven't used the card again though, according to DH anyway.

Hmmm.... my memory card was unusable when I used the program... and it brought back pictures that I had deleted well before I stopped using the card. There is also another program called Digital Picture Recovery that works good also.

Hmmm.... my memory card was unusable when I used the program... and it brought back pictures that I had deleted well before I stopped using the card. There is also another program called Digital Picture Recovery that works good also.

Hmmm, interesting. He said that as long as you haven't written over the data then you should be ok. But hey if the program might work then it is worth a shot! That is my biggest fear about digital is losing my pics. DH usually shoots 5000 pics a trip. I would hate to lose all those.

Thanks everyone for your responses to this. When I got home, I called the photo studio where I got my camera and he told me that once I deleted them, that was it, they were gone. Well I then called Canon and was told the same thing. I suggested to the representative from Canon that they needed to change the "do you want to reformat" to "do you want to delete" for those of us who are computer or electronically stupid. So I thought that I would never be able to get it together. Luckily, we had been to SeaWorld before so I just used those pictures for my scrapbook. The sad part was losing the family pictures and those with my daughter and the characters. However, anytime Disney took pictures, or SeaWorld, we had purchased those. So it's not an entire loss.

Again thenk you for your responses. It's so nice to know that there are still caring people out there.

Thanks everyone for your responses to this. When I got home, I called the photo studio where I got my camera and he told me that once I deleted them, that was it, they were gone. Well I then called Canon and was told the same thing. I suggested to the representative from Canon that they needed to change the "do you want to reformat" to "do you want to delete" for those of us who are computer or electronically stupid. So I thought that I would never be able to get it together. Luckily, we had been to SeaWorld before so I just used those pictures for my scrapbook. The sad part was losing the family pictures and those with my daughter and the characters. However, anytime Disney took pictures, or SeaWorld, we had purchased those. So it's not an entire loss.

Again thenk you for your responses. It's so nice to know that there are still caring people out there.

Everyone told me the same thing when my memory card went kaput. A friend of mine that works with me at the camera store told me about these programs and I downloaded them and got most of my pictures back. I think it's is worth a shot... at least you might be able to recover SOME of your pics. If you PM me your address, I can send you the program. I couldn't IMAGINE losing all my pics :scared1: and I think one of these programs is worth a try. You might be pleasantly surprised! :goodvibes

Janet,
I don't know how to PM. Pretty new to this DisBoard thing. I took the pictures in 2004, and have filled my Memory card several times. We went on the Magic in May and I filled my card on Day 6 and had to dig out the old reliable film camera to finish the vacation. Those dog-gone digitals spoil you. So do you think we can still pull them up?

Lora

Tell me how to PM

up at the top of the page, above where it says logout. Click the private messages words that are underlined. When you go there, click send new message on the left hand side. type in the name of the person you want to sent a message to, the next line will be your subject line, and the big box type your message.
then scroll down and click submit message.

clear as mud right?! LOL

And pictures that I would really like to have to fill in the holes are of Wendy Darling, Kenaii, Koda, Meeko, Sleeping Beauty, Ariel, any Storytime with Belle, any from the Lion King show and Pocahontas from AK. I lost all of the AK pictures since we didn't get a chance to go back.

Here are few I came up with...

BrotherBear.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

DSC02035-1.jpg

DSC02031.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

DSC05380-1.jpg

DSC05384.jpg

DSC05394-1.jpg

Hope these help!

Me? Thanks! Those pics were taken with a Sony Mavica cd 400. It actually took better pictures than the newer Sony we replaced it with. :confused3

I really want a digital SLR. Dh and I are thinking about getting one for a joint gift for each other.

I'm making my last lists - last call for requests :D I have DBF on a mission with his snazzy new DSLR to get good POTC pictures and from inside all the other dark rides

Hey Faerie.. Can you have some photos taken of the building around the main street square.. I seem to always forget them.. I look in awe...but not through my camera!! I must say.. I'm getting the hang of my camera because I got some good shots of my DsS @ his first football game last week.. I'm in the stands and I have one where you can see him getting the play called to him from the coach..but it looks like he is looking right at me.. (well, he may have been going.. oh, she has that darn camera out again!)

I'm making my last lists - last call for requests :D I have DBF on a mission with his snazzy new DSLR to get good POTC pictures and from inside all the other dark rides

ooh, ooh, me me me meeeeeeeeee!! Will PM you in a little bit, ok?? :thanks:

does anyone have a good picture of the living with the land sign? LMK. THANKS!

I'd love to see whatever dark ride shots you do get - I have a decent camera, but not one good enough for those rides and I'm a collector of ride photos.

He bought a new lens just for the challange, he's ready to try and get some good shots so I can forsee riding POTC 4 or 5 times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter