anyone going to wdw on the 14/9/02 ?

cool chris

cool days, cool times, coolchris
Hi all just wandering if any one is travelling on the above date specifically on airtours? could be good to meet up? whay do you all think?:smooth:

Hi

Sorry not going on the 14th but going on the 15th flying Virgin from Manchester and can't wait.

Helen

I'll already be out there. :D

I leave form Glasgow on Aug 30th for 3 weeks. I soooooooooooo can't wait!

Ona ;)

Ona,

Who are you flying with?

We booked with Travel City and go out with MyTravel - we are keen to find anyone who has flown on their Sunday morning flight.

Brian:D

Brian,

we are flying with Britania through Unijet. I've never used My Travel before. We usually end up with Britannia or use Continental. I have no complaints with either.

Ona ;)

Thanks Ona,

Still 5 and a bit weeks to go, so I'm sure we'll get an opinion on the MyTravel flight before we go.

Contemplating trying Icelandair next September. We know someone who got there in May for £269 via Rekyavik [+2 hours].
Sounds a lot better than our 5 hour change at Gatwick last year.

Brian :)

We've flown Iceland Air to New York a few times and there are a good airline but the 2 hours can be a bit annoying. :rolleyes: Mind you it's a lot better than 5 hours :eek:. I just couldn't face going down south for a flight.

Ona ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter