Anyone from Ohio?

I am near Cleveland in Aurora, OH, just down the street from where Geauga Lake/Sea World used to be. Only thing there now is the water park and a sad looking empty lot.

We're in West Chester...in between Dayton and Cincinnati. But we go to Cleveland all the time for the Cleveland Clinic, we absolutely love the lake and often stay in Westlake.
Our trip is a Make a Wish trip 12/23-28

Kim

I am just North of Dayton in Huber Heights. Anyone live in my area? Anyone from Ohio going to WDW in May-Jun 2011?

We are between Youngstown and Warren--little place called McDonald. My kids and I were born and raised here and we all graduated from Mount Union College...husband grew up in Cornersburg but has lived here for now for 30 years!

We are between Youngstown and Warren--little place called McDonald. My kids and I were born and raised here and we all graduated from Mount Union College...husband grew up in Cornersburg but has lived here for now for 30 years!

Don't you mean the University of Mount Union ;)? My DD graduated from Mount Union and she hates the new name!

We are about 10 minutes from Alliance in Louisville.

I am just North of Dayton in Huber Heights. Anyone live in my area? Anyone from Ohio going to WDW in May-Jun 2011?

Even more north - near the birthplace of Annie Oakley.

No trips planned for awhile:sad2:

I am originally from Enon but I'm now in Cincinnati. My Mom still lives in Enon. We're going to the World next month the week before Thanksgiving!

We're from Southern Ohio near Portsmouth. Right on the river. We're headed to Disney in February 2011.

Hi! Not from Ohio-I am from Northern Kentucky-but I drive to Cincinnati, Ohio everyday for work, so Ohio plays a big part in my life. We are Reds and Bengals fans-Go Reds!

Our next trip is planned for 11/27-12/4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter