Anyone from Indiana?

I'm writing from the most beautiful, scenic city in the world, Muncie!!!!!!!!!!!
My DH grew up in Lawrenceburg and his family has property in Vevy, even though the property is closer to Center Point.
Shout-out to my neighbors in Anderson!

Curious who your family might be...almost everyone knows everyone in this little town!

Yeah I almost posted I bet you know my family but I didn't want to presume to think you knew everyone even though I know that's how it used to be :rotfl: They are a bit older now and most of them have moved although my great aunt still lives there. I'll pm you their name :thumbsup2

YES, NW Indiana. I've lived in NW Indiana all my life (well except for living in Illinois with my dh for 5 years until I convinced him to move back). Originally though I'm from the South Bend/LaPorte area.

We are from Richmond here....I haven't seen too many people from the eastern side of the state. Welcome!!!

Rolling Prairie/LaPorte area here. Just back 8/23-8/31 CSR...we were with I'm with Dopey (thats my mom and dad):earsboy: pluto:

From Bloomington - Go Big Red!
Also lived in Indianapolis (Irvington), South Bend, Elkhart
Also Denver, Houston, Atlanta, Panama City Beach, Birmingham, Seattle, and now a beautiful island 15 minutes by Ferry from Seattle, WA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter