Anyone from Canada get the 40% off code yet?

Just received the 20% off pin code as well... I know I should be thankful, but as others have mentioned, CAA and waiting for promo packages is a better deal. Oh well :confused3

We received an email 20% code today.
A week past Saturday, I called and was told on the phone 40%........when I put the phone down(big mistake :confused3 )........and called back later that day ,they said 20%. Now i get the email.
Oh well, I think I'll just wait to see what the Annual Pass rate is.

I got an e-mail today for 20% so I decided to call and book at trip for December because it's a possibility. (Room only, because I'm really not sure if I'll be able to go, it's totally dependent on a lot of factors.) I gave them the pin code and they couldn't find anything. :confused3

I too got the 20% off code today in email. Can't use it - doesnt' match any of my dates :(

Knox

I also got the email for 20% off, or $99/night for a standard room @ a value resort... but I'd like a preferred room and to book a package, not room only.. so I can't use it. :(

I'd also like to wait wait and see if a better code comes out. I got a much better code last year.

Was just listening to the news tonight, and with the US economy in such a state... the US travel/tourism numbers are expected to be down this year.

Me thinks some better promos might come up later this year ;)

Save 20%** off the nondiscounted price.
Available for stays most nights 1/6-2/2/08, 2/24-3/1/08, 3/30-4/12/08, 8/10-9/27/08, 10/19-11/1/08, 11/9-11/15/08 and 12/7-12/13/08.
**The number of rooms available for this discount is limited. Minimum length-of-stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Offer is nontransferable.

My offer was for Dec 7th- Dec 17th. I was able to extend it out for the same discount though. I don't know what kind of discount I have. I got $56 preferred for value and then moderate for $89.40. I tried getting information out of CM last night but they wouldn't tell me much. Don't even know my pin number! Scared to ask for it too!!!!!

Charleyann

My offer was for Dec 7th- Dec 17th. I was able to extend it out for the same discount though. I don't know what kind of discount I have. I got $56 preferred for value and then moderate for $89.40.

Did you have to call to get this discount, or did you receive it in an email? If you did call to get it, what did you say to the CM on the phone? Did you make a ressie and then ask if there was a discount attached to your name? or did you ask right away?

Did you have to call to get this discount, or did you receive it in an email? If you did call to get it, what did you say to the CM on the phone? Did you make a ressie and then ask if there was a discount attached to your name? or did you ask right away?

I played around with my dates in December too. I ask for first Dec 1- 7th. Told CM I was flexible. I ask if there were a code for the dates and he said" Let me see if I can find you some magic" he put me on hold and then came back and said I had a code from DEc 7th - Dec 17th. He gave me no other dates. I booked ASAP. Was told I had too or it would be gone?

I later added another resort (Moderate) with the discount. Changed that twice. I do know the last CM without me asking gave me the room for the discounted price. She said" Look like you have a pin offer" she wouldn't tell me more. Tried asking what kind of pin it was and if it was good for dining etc....she wouldn't tell me. I was too scared to push the issue!

Charleyann

:banana: Just got off the phone with Wilda from Disney reservation to inquire about any code attach to my name as well as my party travelling with me. No luck this time BUT she told me that it is possible that the codes will be available in the next 2 weeks:banana: so I'm keeping my hopes high:woohoo: :thumbsup2

No 40% code for me, but I have had TWO 20% codes in the last four months. Both came after ordering the DVD, back in late October, early November we got the 2007 DVD, and two days after ordering we got an e-mail for 20% off room-only. That code expired on Dec. 31/07. Last week I called for the 2008 DVD, hoping to trigger a 40% code. Again, two days after ordering, got the 20% code - interestingly, it was the SAME PIN NUMBER.

I called a CM yesterday - mainly to try to figure out why the codes are going to an e-mail address that doesn't appear on their system :confused3 - and in speaking with the CM, I was mentioning the 20% code, and how I had hoped it would be the 40% code since we are able to get 20% at values during value season as we are CAA members. I said that I didn't think too many Canadians were getting the 40%, but she said she has booked at least a dozen 40% off vacations by Canadian citizens. So, they are out there, just where, we don't know. :headache:

Wow ! I ordered the DVD planning many times december, january and recently and still haven't received the dvd or a pin code:confused3

Just wanted to say I did get the 20% off code and it was only good for the last two days of our trip. We would have had to make a double booking (fine) but lose 2 days off our package and thus our dinning. I was tempted for about 30 seconds. When I did the math, it was saving me about $200 but since this is an adults only trip and DH and I are eating some places we wouldn't with DS, it just wasn't worth it in the end. Now if a 30% or even a 40% were to come my way...

Just wanted to say I did get the 20% off code and it was only good for the last two days of our trip. We would have had to make a double booking (fine) but lose 2 days off our package and thus our dinning. I was tempted for about 30 seconds. When I did the math, it was saving me about $200 but since this is an adults only trip and DH and I are eating some places we wouldn't with DS, it just wasn't worth it in the end. Now if a 30% or even a 40% were to come my way...

I would simply take the room only at the code rate, and use the savings to pay OOP for your meals on those last two days. The savings will probably more than make up for the fact that you don't have to pay for the meal plan, and you can keep all of your ADRs even if you cancel two days of the DDP. You won't need any tickets, since you can still keep the ticket portion of your first reservation intact.

No 40% code for me, but I have had TWO 20% codes in the last four months. Both came after ordering the DVD, back in late October, early November we got the 2007 DVD, and two days after ordering we got an e-mail for 20% off room-only. That code expired on Dec. 31/07. Last week I called for the 2008 DVD, hoping to trigger a 40% code. Again, two days after ordering, got the 20% code - interestingly, it was the SAME PIN NUMBER.

QUOTE]

I called today to inquire about it, and the pin code had in face expired. The one that I received, anyways. Very strange mix up. The wonderful CM that I had on the phone fixed me up quite nicely though. I left a nice message on the comments thingy afterwards for him! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter