Anyone for Jan.4, 2004 wonder?

UPS arrived yesterday!! Got all the good stuff now! Sure does make it reality doesn't it.

I'm really looking forward to getting the heck out of here! The past two weeks have been spend driving up and down the road. My sister flew in from MASS the 20th (plane 170 miles away), my mom had a brain tumor removed on the 24th (270 miles away) and my husband's dad is in the hospital now (270 miles away). So... I'm still praying that we stay healthy for our trip!

Now have to get the housework caught up on. YUK!

Oh My, I hope everyone is doing well and that you are healthy too. It would be awful to get bad news on your vacation or not even be able to go at all! Add my prayers in with yours! I've been there and don't ever want to do it again. I got news that a family member had died and I drove to the funeral before going home, my brother had to try and find appropriate clothes which made it really interesting.

Find pixi dust where you can! and good luck!

Hello again,
"Back in the saddle again"! Was out of the loop again to go get my father-in-law from the hospital in Billings. Came home to both girls sick. Hope we all get this out of our systems SOON so we'll be in "ship-shape"! Guess when it rains it pours!!
My youngest is missing her first hockey game of the season, this morning. Laying around watching movies instead. Gives me a chance to catch up on emails (or "junkmails")
Do you know if there is a way to find out what movies will be showing on the ship when we're sailing? Or is it all a surprise? We like to go to the movies, but don't want to see any till after our cruise. Would be nice to know which ones since there are some good ones coming out this month.
Better get the laundry,
Chat later!

Glad to hear things are getting a little better for you. bummer for your DD missing her hockey game though. I hope you will all be healthy again in time for the cruise and that your DDs don't pass their bugs on to you :) !

As for the movies, I think they change them frequently. When we were on in 99 we got to see inspector Gadget before it opened in theaters. My best advice is to check at www.castawayclub.com I think is the address anyway, there are links to it on millions of posts here. Anyways they usually have recent navigators from both ships on line. Check close enough to our sail date and you may get lucky. They also do show several movies during a cruise so if you have seen one there may be another you haven't seen.
Talk to you later!

I've read that you can get the movie titles by calling the reservation number a week ahead of time, but I want to know NOW! Guess we'll just not go to any family movies till January. I haven't looked at the mentioned website for quite awhile, last time the Navigators on there were pretty old. Will have to check again one of these days.
Girls are back in school, so all is slightly better here.
Did you find the "green ribbon" to tie onto your had on cruise day?
Will have to send you a PM to let you know our cabin number and what I'll be wearing. Would be nice to put your face with your messages. I'm probably not as old as your parents, unless your mom had you when she was 17. Although my oldest God-daughter is your age. Her mom was 17. We aren't very good chaperones, however. We may teach you a few things, HA!
Getting snow? We are again, getting colder too!
Chat later!

After posting to you the last time, I checked and they do have a few from november and I think it was 1 from earlier this month but it is still only a guess as to what will be playing.

I went and bought Vitamin C drops today at work, for 69 cents I figured I couldn't go wrong in having one more thing helping me stay healthy. :)

As for the ribbon, I have yet to find a suitable green but honestly I haven't looked TOO hard, perhaps when I go to get my dad's prescription tonight.

When I get home from Biology tonight I will try to PM you with our stateroom number, its 7XXX something but currently that is all I remember. As for what I will be wearing... I haven't a clue but my lime green ribbon (or a green ribbon) will be somewhere on me.

You probably aren't as old as my parents, not saying they are old but I am the 3rd child and currently 22 and I am always game to learn something new :) ! It will be nice to meet a person from the boards too instead of a screen name.

It is actually snowing right now. It has been snowing most of the day, not real bad or anything but driving is trickier. We have about an inch, inch and a half on the ground right now. Depending on which news channel you listen to we are expecting anywhere from 1 to 5 inches tonight, nice small range! It is supposed to get into the single digits the rest of this week after tonights snow too. Can't wait until we can go to Florida and be rid of it for 12 days!

Talk to you later!

Well you'll have to keep it down "up there"! We're on the 5th deck, but very handy for the girls to get to the "lab".
We're all on "C" as well, even doing a little Zinc. Oldest on antibiotic, youngest did her inhaler this morning. So far, so good. Hope weather cooperates as well. Watching storm stories on the Weather channel last nite was a story about a Ukranian ship that got stranded in a storm off the coast of NC, on January 4th! (?year?) They were enroute from Haiti to CT, crew was rescued but the ship sank two weeks later. Hopefully we'll get to make our Nassau and CC stops, and have CALM sea!
Sending you a PM too.
Chat later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter