• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone ever tried the HRH transportation to Seaworld?

BC

DIS Veteran
We are staying at the Hard Rock and would like to try
Seaworld one day. I have read that the Hard Rock provides complimentary transportation. Does anyone know if it is worth trying or should we drive and pay to park?

We took the HRH transportation to Seaworld. You can get the bus schedule at the front desk. The bus was right on time and worked out very well for us. We took the first bus out in the morning.

Do you know if it runs like every hour. Just wondered if we decide we are ready to come back before closing, will there be a bus available whenever we decide to leave?

There were a couple buses going to Seaworld in the morning and a couple coming back later. I think we took the 3:00 bus back. It's not that far, so you really could take a taxi and leave whenever you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter