Anyone ever stay @ SilverLake Resort?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Just checking, it's a timeshare resort but what a deal you can get here plus 2 free hopper passes! Anyone stay here before? I've never stayed offsite before - this place would really have to be fantastic for me to do this. I don't want to get a car and I know they said they have shuttles, with this resort being only 2.5 miles from WDW it can't be that much to pay for shuttle service? For someone always staying on property in deluxes and somewhat 'spoiled' - will I be disappointed? Anyone? Thanks!

Silverlake is a nice resort with a big pool area and spacious condos to rent. Further down this section there are lots of topics that include Silverlake.

I just today confirmed into a 2 bedroom villa (1700 sq. ft) for Thanksgiving week. We've stayed at Orange Lake, Orbit One, and on-site several times and have always loved the location of Silver Lake. You are literally at the edge of Disney property. You can see the Tree of Life at AK from this resort. It's a Gold Crown Resort (RCI) which we've stayed in several and these are always topnotch! We were originally booked at All Star Movies for this week, but I'm gonna cancel, this deal was just too good to pass up. Good luck.

Lisa

Very nice and very close to Disney....our favorite...we stayed in a one bedroom condo and it was wonderful, two baths and 1500 sq ft.....I am sure you will be pleased....Ted

bumping, due to new thread with questions.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter