• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone else...?

skelly916

Earning My Ears
When you're searching, and the system takes one second longer than it usually does. You get that hope that maybe, just MAYBE something is happening in your favor? Maybe Disney is loading something great?

I know I can't be the only one that gets excited. And I know no one outside of this group would understand how I feel.

Haha yes. I keep checking for FD standard rooms at the Poly. This morning all I'm getting is the Stitch error, ate the page and links misdirecting me when I check a a availability. Hoping this means more rooms are opening today!

They changed a few of the home page rotators and I got the Olaf error page. Deep breath!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter