Anyone else trouble booking with Brave browser?

BL2020

Earning My Ears
While I used to be able to book with this browser (Macbook Air), the booking availability search no longer works. Even with the browser shields down, nothing happens when clicking the search availability button after inputting date and resort details. I end up having to resort to Safari. This wasn't always the case, only recently. Anyone else experience this or perhaps know why?

While I used to be able to book with this browser (Macbook Air), the booking availability search no longer works. Even with the browser shields down, nothing happens when clicking the search availability button after inputting date and resort details. I end up having to resort to Safari. This wasn't always the case, only recently. Anyone else experience this or perhaps know why?
Brave, Vivaldi, Opera, Epic, etc are Chromium-Based Browsers. Sometimes they don't load pages exactly like Google Chrome.

You may check if your that your version of the Brave browser is updated and try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter