Anyone else staggered by ticket prices?

Indeed, but for me, I'll do what I had been doing for years and stay in one park a day and spend extra ( IF I FEEL LIKE IT) on LL. The F&W festival was the temptating decision for PH

PH again after not doing it for years was enticing because of F&W festival. I know for me and whomever, we can be can perfectly happy doing one park a day!
Yea, no need to hop when going for F&W, just stay in Epcot all day. :)

But a hopper is literally only $60 for your entire trip whether its 3 days or 10. You'll spend that on LL in one day. lol
At WDW adding park hopper costs

$65 on a 1 Day ticket

$75 on a 2-3 Day ticket

$85 on a 4-10 Day ticket (with tax $91)

It’s kind of crazy. A 5 Day hopper is over $800 for our trip :scared1:

7146B116-79E3-4C47-95EC-63A03A98BD00.jpeg

Doesn’t matter if we just want to hop one evening, still need to pay $91.

At WDW adding park hopper costs

$65 on a 1 Day ticket

$75 on a 2-3 Day ticket

$85 on a 4-10 Day ticket (with tax $91)

It’s kind of crazy. A 5 Day hopper is over $800 for our trip :scared1:

[ATTAC
Doesn’t matter if we just want to hop one evening, still need to pay $91.
But a hopper is literally only $60 for your entire trip whether its 3 days or 10. You'll spend that on LL in one day. lol
Chili is right…so DL is much better bargain.

Indeed. This thread has had more twists and turns than Lombard Street in San Fran.

I told @GatorChris early on this thread would have some legs and look at it now....
Can we get off Lombard Street and get back to Harbor and Katella…. :rotfl2:

Last edited:
We don’t care…this is DISNEYLAND we are talking about…

Chili is right…so DL is much better bargain.
Chili's response was to someone talking about their (recent) trip to WDW, suggesting that it's worth spending the $60 for PH at WDW. Genie+ was correcting the record: PH isn't a $60 fixed price at WDW, it's on a sliding scale based on the length of the ticket. (Which, honestly, is something I didn't realize until recently - someone corrected me after I made the same mistake Chili made.)

Last edited:
Honestly, I got very confused by the back and forth WDW/DLR banter. I couldn't always tell which park was being discussed.
Yeah, I don't think anyone minds WDW being mentioned in this forum when there's a useful comparison to be made between it and DLR. It's just when people aren't careful to mention that they've shifted to talking about WDW that it can get very confusing--and potentially leave upcoming DLR visitors with incorrect information.

Chili's response was to someone talking about their (recent) trip to WDW, suggesting that it's worth spending the $60 for PH at WDW. Genie+ was correcting the record: PH isn't a $60 fixed price at WDW, it's on a sliding scale based on the length of the ticket. (Which, honestly, is something I didn't realize until recently - someone corrected me after I made the same mistake Chili made.)
Yea, i didn't realize WDW would be different, i just assumed it would be the same. (i've never been to WDW)

It changed at Disneyland with the new prices....

1 or 2 days - Park hoppers are $65
3 or 4 days - Park hoppers are $70
5 days - Park hoppers are $75

It changed at Disneyland with the new prices....

1 or 2 days - Park hoppers are $65
3 or 4 days - Park hoppers are $70
5 days - Park hoppers are $75
I really hate this change because it’s just further complicates an already overly complicated ticketing system. How the average guest (like non-DISBoards level) understands how tickets work at Disneyland is beyond me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter