Anyone else mad about no more extended MK hours for deluxe guests?

Where can I find out which dates have what? The hours calendar on the WDW only goes up to 7th Dec.

EEH is one reason why my Dolphin and Swan hotel points (converted from my Marriott timeshare) were went further than other hotels. Now that I am DVC. Deluxe every time every year. No matter what I use. In 2024 I have split my stay between DVC and Dolphin and Swan. Switch out day is my day where I take it slow and chill at the resort.

I do hope the AK closing time is extended to 8P. We're usually at dinner from 5:30-7P. If they could even just move up an hour to 8:00 - 10:00 that would be idyllic. I usually stay at BWV so I always make sure to hop on over to EP for EEH. I've only missed it once because of illness. When I did the EP EEH this past May it was a blast even though it was a bit busier than in the past. It was probably the best EEH I've ever done!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter