Anyone else get their giclee print?

tink2020 said:
Oooh, where in Ohio?

Not the same poster, but we got ours today in central Ohio via FedEx. Can't keep it out of DD hands. She's 3 1/2 and she recognized HHI and BW saying "I go there on vacation!" She loves the box more than the print though.

Regards

Well the mailman came and went this morning and I went out to go to the grocery store before I had to go to work. And lone and behold waiting for me to get back from the store was a beautiful package from Fedex........I hopped out of the van w. Katiebug and started jumping up and down and whooping and a hollerin'...... MY poor DH did not know what had happened......

Yeah!!! Good times in Pittsburgh, PA today!

LOOOVVVVEEEEE IT!

Hurray!!!! ....got mine today - near Raleigh, NC !!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: Thought I was forgotten, just must have been towards the bottom of the list!!!!!!

Arrived 10/9 in E TN. Very nice, but the kind of thing I'm not quite sure what to do with. :confused3

got mine today via FedEx ! (Had no idea this was being sent out, so total surprise. It's great!)

Mine just came too (fed ex) Metro Detroit. I am waiting for DH to get home from work to open it. :cool1: :thumbsup2

Mine arrived Monday - Springfield, IL

DH wanted it to put pins on. I don't think so. I guess I'll have to look for one on e-bay for him.

Finally came today. It is really cute. I don't know what I am going to do with it. I already have a ton of artwork that is not framed.

WOOT!!! Chicago Il Got mine today!!! It is lovely!! Now.... where to put it?? Hmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter