Anyone at Swan this week for re-opening?

armerida

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone is currently staying at the Swan or arriving this week, assuming that they stuck to their 29th re-opening date. If so, could you please give feedback on what is open in terms of food and amenities/recreation? Wondering if there are any quick service/snack options and also if the gym and the big pool complex shared with Dolphin are open. Also if you happen to use Disney transport, what are the wait times like. Ooh, and social distancing practices in public spaces like the pool. Thank you!

Found the answers by calling for anyone who is wondering:

Just spoke to Guest Services at the Swan to inquire what exactly will be open and available for our mid-August trip. As for restaurants, Java, Il Mulino, Kimonos, and possibly Garden Grove will be open. The Swan lap pool and the Grotto pool facility will be open, as well as the Cabana pool bar. The Friendship boats are not currently scheduled, but there will be Mears buses for Epcot and Hollywood as an alternative. Regular Disney buses will run for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.

And Skyliner would be a fun,albeit not very "efficient" time wise,mode of Transport to DHS.

Gahhh, so glad to hear the pools will be open! I’m checking in on Monday and this news is exactly what I was hoping for!

Found the answers by calling for anyone who is wondering:

Just spoke to Guest Services at the Swan to inquire what exactly will be open and available for our mid-August trip. As for restaurants, Java, Il Mulino, Kimonos, and possibly Garden Grove will be open. The Swan lap pool and the Grotto pool facility will be open, as well as the Cabana pool bar. The Friendship boats are not currently scheduled, but there will be Mears buses for Epcot and Hollywood as an alternative. Regular Disney buses will run for Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom.
Cabana Pool Bar but not Splash? Interesting considering the email they’re sending out says Splash and not Cabana. Thanks for calling! :)

Last edited:
Cabana pool bar but

Cabana Pool Bar but not Splash? Interesting considering the email they’re sending out says Splash and not Cabana. Thanks for calling! :)
Hmm I’m not familiar with Splash - this is my first stay at this resort. Is that at the Swan pool? Everything the guest services rep told me is what I relayed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter