Any UK Solo Travellers Interested in a Travel Group?

MinnieMaker

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm a long-time lurker but have only just become a member here. I'm organising a group trip for solo Disney World fans who don't want to holiday on their own, but I now have a few places to fill due to people dropping out.

It's for September 2018, and will include 10 nights onsite at Port Orleans Riverside, park tickets, tickets to MNSSHP, QSDP, direct flights altogether meeting up at Manchester airport etc. There's the option to do things together with the group each day, or to keep to yourself when you prefer that too, as well as an optional group itinerary to join in with (eg which parks we're going to and when). It's going to be an amazing trip, I went to the Halloween party last year, and loved every minute of it!

I'm in a bit of a rush with it now though, as have only just been told about the spaces and I need to secure deposits off people to bag the free dining offer by 6th November. It's not a massive group, only up to a maximum of 15 people, but I need 10 people to make it doable really.

If anyone is interested, or if you know a Disney World fan who you think would be interested, please private message me and I'll let you know the details.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Minnie
I couldn't message you as you are a new member. I would be interested but I have a annual pass. How many are booked so far? Any idea on costs?

Thanks
Gary

Hi Gary,

Oh of course, I'm new to Dis. I must confess I'm actually more of a Dibber and have posted a similar thread on there if you're a Dibber too?

Unfortunately the package I've secured includes park tickets and I can't separate out the elements, so as an annual pass holder it might not be much good for you? I've so far got 7 definites, and several maybes. I need at least 10 people, and won't book for more than 15 I don't think, as I think that would be a nice sized group. Cost not totally confirmed, as I'm still waiting on a couple of quotes, but will be in the region of £3400 all in.

Thanks for your message. Are we allowed to put email addresses on here? If you're happy to share your email address I can keep you updated on final numbers and costs once confirmed?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter