Any suggestions for where to stay for the night on Fourth of July

onthego103

Mouseketeer
Our family of five has reservations for the FT package at Poly Lagoon View Concierge for 7/5-7/12. We will be driving from Boston, and we expect to arrive during the evening on 7/4. We don't want to start our FT package a day earlier because we would be arriving too late to get our money's worth for Concierge or UPH.
Any suggestions on a reasonably priced option of where to stay for the night of the fourth? We don't want to go to a park, but we would like to be able to see some fireworks. How late are the MK fireworks? Would we have to stay at a monorail hotel to see the fireworks from one of those properties?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Why not stay at a moderate or value and just have DINNER at one of the monorail resorts?!?!

I agree completely that I wouldn't want to waste a concierge night when you won't be there early enough to enjoy it. And with driving you never know what might happen and when you'll be there. In that case you might want to stay offsite.

I would choose Calif. Grill, since you'll be at Poly all week.

Have Fun!

I'm not sure we will be there early enough to have dinner reservations. I think all the restaurants that have views of fireworks are probably fairly booked already. Offsite may be a good option if we can figure out the fireworks piece. A value or a moderate would require two rooms.

www.hilton.com

try the grand vacation club villas across the street from Seaworld. You may get a room where you can see their fireworks. :D

If you don't mind spending the money you could just have a room only reservation at the Poly for the first night, makes your move the next day that much easier. This of course is if they have availability, and there is no min days on reservations for the holiday. Just something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter