• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any suggestions for a surprise gift?

ShellyBelle

Earning My Ears
I would like to surprise my neice and her new husband with a gift certificate (or Disney Dollars) toward something on their honeymoon in June. Any suggestions?

How about tickets to La Nouba?

Kinda pricey but from what I hear it is well worth it and a show they will never forget!

Q

Depending on how much you want to spend, you could inquire how long they are staying and whether or not they did the Silver Plan. If not (and maybe several family members want to go in together for $68 per person per day), that would be an awesome gift. Otherwise, the Disney Dollars would probably be greatly appreciated.

Try http://www.giftsofalifetime they offer different Disney options or the WDW florist they could have a basket that you pick out left in the room for when they check in. That would be a nice surprise. I have used gifts of a lifetime and the WDW florist and have been very happy both times. The WDW florist also has a website but I'm not sure of the address, maybe someone else has it? There you can look at the various baskets and things that are offfered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter