Any Single Disney Women Out There?

I looked at your picture from the MySpace link you posted. You're pretty. :-) I live about an hour (and an area code) south of you (by car; several hours more by public transportation--I don't drive).

The only recent picture I have of myself on my computer was taken on May 15, 2006 at the Polynesian right before I went into the 'Ohana character breakfast. It's the 5"x7" and at 3.04 megs it's too large to post anywhere.

See you around.

Jim

I would love to chat but :blush: I am a chatroom virgin. I've tried to get some courage up and just jump in, but haven't made it yet!

tpayne said:
I would love to chat but :blush: I am a chatroom virgin. I've tried to get some courage up and just jump in, but haven't made it yet!

It's not that hard. You just puch connect and whola... you're there. No one can see or hear you, it's just typing. No one bites...
well, not unless you ask nicely :D

Sonno said:
It's not that hard. You just puch connect and whola... you're there. No one can see or hear you, it's just typing. No one bites...
well, not unless you ask nicely :D

There's biting involved??? No one told me that - ;). Do they always start at 9pm? I'm an early-to-bed, early-to-rise person, so that's around my bedtime :-)rolleyes:)!!! I onlyl have dial-up, so I don't tend to go on chat. I know that I can with dial-up, but it's soooooooooo slow!!!

Sandy

thanks disneyfan63 :blush: how do you live in nj and not drive??? this state is so hellish, can't imagine not having some wheels!! :moped:

Hi Sandy :wave2:

Hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Not joining us at MK was probably a good call on your part, we got drenched! Hope you got back to your hotel without getting too soggy.

Sometimes folks are wandering into chat earlier. It's worth a try. We could pick a day for "early to bed" chat. Now that my schedule is calming down a bit I'd be up for that. :thumbsup2 Anyone else? The Java chat is actually pretty perky, so dial up shouldn't be too much of an issue, give it a shot!

SusanWasHere said:
my free dismates membership expired :sad2: i'm too cheap to pay, lol!!

No one here is ever "too cheap to pay" for anything. The DIC PC term is "Thrifty me is saving for my next WDW trip." :teeth:

So the free DM memberships do expire? I thought it was a computer glitch when I got a "your subscription expired" message, as all I had was the free sign up. I don't recall seeing any message anywhere that free memberships are time limited. Do they erase your profile when they terminate you? Do I have to sign up regularly with different screen names? :confused3

I did enjoy my stay - except for the heat and humidity. I how vowed that, unless properly motivated ;) , I will never go in June again!!!

I would be up for an earlier start to chat. I can do 9pm on Fridays and Saturdays, but I'm so used to getting up at 5:30am for work, that by 9-9:30pm, I'm ready for bed!!!

Hey, Sandy! Glad you had fun with the gals (and CF). I am a dial-up, also, and have had no problems at all. I'm on Central Time, and log in to chat around 9-9:15 p.m. my time. Love to chat with ya! (hi, CG!!!!)

tpayne said:

It is easy! Hope to see you there soon. :thumbsup2

I'm going to try to join Friday night's chat. It is held every night, correct?

sandy5764 said:
I'm going to try to join Friday night's chat. It is held every night, correct?

Great Sandy! Look forward to seeing you there.

Hey all!

This post caught my attention ... there's ALWAYS more women it seems then men on a singles forum. Or at least in my experience.

I did a partial profile on DisMates. I am on MySpace:
http://www.myspace.com/thecyberpsychic My profile pic is with Chip n Dale ...but of course most people here would recognize them.

I go all the time to DW solo - or with a friend that I met from Disney boards. I like going solo - I like going with my friend. I just like going to Disney!!!

(I sure hope this doesn't double or triple post - I keep getting that darned "Server Busy" message....)

ThePhantomsGirl said:
I did a partial profile on DisMates. I am on MySpace:
http://www.space.com/thecyberpsychic My profile pic is with Chip n Dale ...but of course most people here would recognize them.

Hello!

lol You might want to edit your link there. It goes to Space.com

I guess I really should do something with my myspace account. But someone already took my pen name.

Sonno said:
Hello!
lol You might want to edit your link there. It goes to Space.com

Fixed it...blame the typo on my frustration with the "Server Too Busy" message I've been getting all day... :lmao:

I thought I was the only one getting the server busy messages. What a pain! They are really coming up a lot today.

Can't wait until tomorrow is over. I've only been at work yesterday and today and already am ready for another vacation. How soon will December be here (land - Polynesian and sea - Wonder)???? :hourglass

Nope, I've been getting them too. Ended up sending the same message to someone four times because of it. :blush:

The first installement of *my* version of the :dance3: trip is posted over on the Trip Reports thread. Another first! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter