Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

I am a quiet shy person .. in person

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

me too...honest...funny how that works out huh? Actually people always say I look mad. I don't know why really cause I am not mad I am actually a pretty happy person.. Maybe I'm just thinking...I am always thinking...

me too...honest...funny how that works out huh? Actually people always say I look mad. I don't know why really cause I am not mad I am actually a pretty happy person.. Maybe I'm just thinking...I am always thinking...

Ok so as soon as I read your post.. I sang .. just keep swimming just keep swimming hehe.

And then someone said Tomorrow ..

I said its a great big beautiful tomorrow.. shining at the end of everyday

I am shut off

Ok so as soon as I read your post.. I sang .. just keep swimming just keep swimming hehe.

And then someone said Tomorrow ..

I said its a great big beautiful tomorrow.. shining at the end of everyday

I am shut off

someone cut Carrie off!!

I am leaving soon...thank you for entertaining me today. I was actually quite productive at work today surprisingly enough.

I do not scare you.

And enough with the baby jesus crud as there has been a constant rain cloud in the south.. end of story

EXCUSE ME?????????????????????? Not in Meherrin, VA!!!! actually we have had very little rain and most of the time it has happened when I am NOT in the state....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter