Any Single Disney Loving Guys Out There?

where in Ft Laud Wonders10?? grew up down there... just curious.

hi ladies i jsut posted this a few mins ago but here goes anyways im 35 from nj have a kene interest in disney going this summer and im single with no kids i guess that helps..if u like send me a private message etc..

I'm so happy to see there are single Disney-crazy guys in their 40's around! It seems most of them usually are in their 20's or something. Now I just need for there to be more single Disney-crazy guys in their 40's here in Texas, and I'll be happy. :thumbsup2

Yes we do exist, although we may be few and far between :goodvibes

who whats to have a long distance relationship. i will be at wdw from feb. 23, 2009 to march 2 2009 and june 14-20 2009. i could meet you at Disneyland on any weekend.

DVC as a single?? I've been thinking about buying into DVC or maybe going with another time share organization. I was wondering about doing DVC as a single. Is it flexible enough? Could you share a little bit about why you chose to do it and where you got some of your best info? It always seems like they are talking in circles when I try to sort out what I would really be getting.

Thanks

I'm also single and bought into DVC. I've found it very flexible for my travel patterns, LOL. I bought enough points to do two 4-5 night trips a year. (Although I might add a few more since I spoiled myself with a 1 bedroom unit and can't see going back to a studio!). I choose to buy in since I was going 1 or 2 times a year, always staying on property, and not seeing that pattern ending anytime soon. I also think there was a singles thread on one of the DVC forums (probably Misc). I'd also say to ask your DVC questions there, lots of people eager to help you sort it all out!

btw - 38m, single*, and yes, they do exist. Am planning my Oct trip now.

*Divorced but was instructed on these boards that the statute of limitations is over and I can now refer to myself as plain old single!

DVC as a single?? I've been thinking about buying into DVC or maybe going with another time share organization. I was wondering about doing DVC as a single. Is it flexible enough? Could you share a little bit about why you chose to do it and where you got some of your best info? It always seems like they are talking in circles when I try to sort out what I would really be getting.

Thanks

When I first joined DVC in '95 I was married. but gained sole control after my divorce in 2001. So since then I have been using DVC as a single. It has made it easy for me to visit WDW when I want. Plus I have used it to take my DD for vacations, as well as other family and friends.

I can say it is the best purchase I have made as an adult. I have enjoyed it so much that I took advantage of the OKW extension and added on points at the same time.

When I first joined DVC in '95 I was married. but gained sole control after my divorce in 2001. So since then I have been using DVC as a single. It has made it easy for me to visit WDW when I want. Plus I have used it to take my DD for vacations, as well as other family and friends.

I can say it is the best purchase I have made as an adult. I have enjoyed it so much that I took advantage of the OKW extension and added on points at the same time.

Hey stranger!

Hmm.... I've been lurking around here for the past couple of months (ever since I joined the singles crowd) and I have to say, as a 25 year old Disney loving single male, I think it's just as hard to find a Disney loving female out there.

Maybe I should introduce myself in one of the other threads. You know, the ones created for introducing yourself...

Hmm.... I've been lurking around here for the past couple of months (ever since I joined the singles crowd) and I have to say, as a 25 year old Disney loving single male, I think it's just as hard to find a Disney loving female out there.

Maybe I should introduce myself in one of the other threads. You know, the ones created for introducing yourself...

GO for it

Done!

Of course... there are like a million "introduce yourself" threads... it's all a bit overwhelming...

Done!

Of course... there are like a million "introduce yourself" threads... it's all a bit overwhelming...

Then do it here:)

I'll go first. I'm Cindy. I'm 32... female... from Cleveland Ohio. Never married, no kids, love disney and can't afford to visit a portion of the amount I'd love to!

Love animals.. help run a puppy mill rescue.. love to write... and love to make new friends.

Then do it here:)

I'll go first. I'm Cindy. I'm 32... female... from Cleveland Ohio. Never married, no kids, love disney and can't afford to visit a portion of the amount I'd love to!

Love animals.. help run a puppy mill rescue.. love to write... and love to make new friends.

Nice to meet you Cindy.

I'm Brian. 25, never married, from southern Louisiana. No kids, no pets. Love Disney, and I too can't go a portion of the time that I'd like to (which would be every day), but I do make it at least once a year. I love movies, music and art, and create as much of it as I possibly can...

Nice to meet you Cindy.

I'm Brian. 25, never married, from southern Louisiana. No kids, no pets. Love Disney, and I too can't go a portion of the time that I'd like to (which would be every day), but I do make it at least once a year. I love movies, music and art, and create as much of it as I possibly can...

You are an artist? What type? Very cool!

Louisiana... *imagining the accent*.. nice!

You are an artist? What type? Very cool!

Louisiana... *imagining the accent*.. nice!

Well, I call myself an artist, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's what I do for a living. I don't create art to sustain myself, I work to sustain myself so that I can create art. Does that make sense? I paint when I can, and play bass. But my big thing is film making. The trick is just figuring out a way to make any real money at it...

Well, I call myself an artist, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it's what I do for a living. I don't create art to sustain myself, I work to sustain myself so that I can create art. Does that make sense? I paint when I can, and play bass. But my big thing is film making. The trick is just figuring out a way to make any real money at it...

It absolutely makes sense. I write for work... but creatively and from the heart I write for myself. My best work .. nobody sees it but me. I kind of like it that way tho.. ha!

Film making? do an indy and submit it !!! Don't know where but.. somewhere;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter