Any Saratoga Springs photos out there?

I know that one is our building! We were on the way back there after picking up our packages from the gift shop.
DSC07147.jpg

DSC07150.jpg

DSC07152.jpg

This is the building next to ours.
DSC07149.jpg

DSC07148.jpg

Quick peek at DTD on the way to the bus stop. The camera is fogging up!
IMG_7250.jpg

Oh the humidty... Congress Park Bus Stop.
IMG_7251.jpg

The view from the Congress Park bus stop.
IMG_7492.jpg

Not the best view, but I guess it could be worse... Here comes our bus!

DH sitting at the bus stop. Note the ceiling fans. I don't remember if they wer running while we were there or not. Actually I don't know that I noticed them while we were there. I just noticed them while going through the pictures for this thread, so I thought I would add the picture here.
IMG_7490.jpg

View of our building from DTD.
IMG_7650.jpg

IMG_7649.jpg

Just to confuse me worse our building was green on the back side...

We were on the second floor on the left side of the building. The second floor balcony and two windows to the right in this picture below.
IMG_7649-1.jpg

zackiedawg - thanks so much for all your fabulous pics; I used the first one as my wallpaper now - dreaming when I will be there for the first time in five weeks - and I swear when I first look at the pic in the morning, the water is actually moving......... eerie.

I loved the big shower! I liked being able to wash a load or two of laundry every night! The grounds are beautiful! I walked around and took pictures of everything. Funny, I never saw the Mickey head on the shingles. LOVE IT!
I went swimming every afternoon and evening.

Wasnt crazy about Artist Point tho.

We stayed in a one bedroom in the Grandstand section in May and loved it. It was our first time staying at SSR and we were not disappointed. The grounds were immaculate and the walk to DTD in the evening was great - so beautiful.

As prospective DVC buyers, I've been doing my research. Until yesteday, this place wasn't even on my radar. But a few people's posts I read yesterday saying the same thing attracted my attention. So I found this thread.

A: THANK YOU to everyone that has talked about and most importantly SHOWN those gorgeous photos! Holy cow! :goodvibes

B: And brookelizabeth, your video was SO good and your DS, OMG! He was SO DANGED CUTE!!!! That happy squeal is like the voice of angels! I LOVE happy toddler squeals! THANK YOU for letting us hear it! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

I'm being swayed...oh yes, I'm being swayed! :rotfl: Too bad we're not staying there when we go but I WILL be touring! I'll bring my camera!

THANK YOU ALL! :grouphug:

No problem! Both DH and I are shutterbugs. :goodvibes
We did stay in both a 1 bed and a Studio - the majority of the stay was in the 1 bed, just one night in the Studio.

I forgot to post it earlier, but I also did a video tour of the 1 bed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHso9NeUB0

There are some comments on my TR about the resort, and more pics. The walk to DTD from Congress Park is fantastic. The views along the waters edge is beautiful. It really is a stunning resort. I wasn't too fond of the HIKE from Congress Park to the Carriage House (esp since a couple days I ended up doing it several times!), but if you are aware of that and prepare for it (and the weather will be warmer!), it's not so bad. :thumbsup2

I cannot say enough good things about Studio #1301. STUNNING views, very fresh and bright - we liked it better than the 1 bed in some ways!

Fun pics! We just booked this a studio room for 2 nights in December for the Very Merry Xmas Party. Very Excited!:thumbsup2

Here are a few of our 1br we had back in Jan '09. SSR is a very beautiful resort, this was our first stay as DVC members. This is in "The Springs" section, looking left out our balcony you could see the bus stop.

070.jpg

072.jpg

084.jpg

Disney2009289.jpg

Disney2009182.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter