Any Saratoga Springs photos out there?

DH, his parents, and I will be staying at this resort in November. Wow, the shot of the swans is absolutely stunning! I remember seeing some other pics with them in the lake, thanks for sharing this one!

Beautiful pictures. I am torn and maybe you all can help. We will be going Dec. 25-Jan. 2 and I can either stay at a 1 BR Villa at SSR or a regular room in the Garden Wing (not main tower) at the Contemporary. I am afraid with the crowds the monorail will be the way to go, but being a horse girl, and loving the look of SSR, I'm not sure what to do now? I'm afraid to rely mainly on the buses during such a crazy busy week there. Can you help?

Some more Saratoga pics, to bring this back up!:

66-220209152213-2.jpeg

66-220209152213-1.jpeg

I have a lot of pics from our January 2009 stay:

IMG_5068Small.jpg

IMG_5069Small.jpg

IMG_5070Small.jpg

IMG_5076Small.jpg

IMG_5079Small.jpg

IMG_5085Small.jpg

IMG_5081Small.jpg

IMG_5088Small.jpg

IMG_5102Small.jpg

IMG_5105Small.jpg

IMG_5251Small.jpg

IMG_5252Small.jpg

IMG_5254Small.jpg

IMG_5255Small.jpg

IMG_5267Small.jpg

IMG_5268Small.jpg

Congress Park Quiet Pool
IMG_5269Small.jpg

Congress Park area
IMG_5282Small.jpg

Taken from on top of the tornado slide!
IMG_5291Small.jpg

IMG_5294Small.jpg

IMG_5296Small.jpg

Main Pool
IMG_5299Small.jpg

IMG_5302Small.jpg

Artists Pallette
IMG_5312Small.jpg

Lobby/Carriage House
IMG_5317Small.jpg

Master bath tile work
IMG_5553Small.jpg

King size bed detail
IMG_5562Small.jpg

IMG_6062Small.jpg

IMG_6064Small.jpg

IMG_6067Small.jpg

IMG_6070Small.jpg

IMG_6071Small.jpg

IMG_6075Small.jpg

Eleavator ceiling
IMG_6076Small.jpg

Elevator floor
IMG_6086Small.jpg

IMG_6078Small.jpg

IMG_6079Small.jpg

IMG_6083Small.jpg

Not directly from SSR-but on the bridge between SSR and DTD
IMG_6100Small.jpg

Details of 1 bed...
Mirror in entry way
IMG_7473Small.jpg

Table in entryway
IMG_7476Small.jpg

Fixture above dining table
IMG_7486Small.jpg

Kitchen tile work
IMG_7489Small.jpg

12 cup coffee pot!!!!!!!
IMG_7491Small.jpg

IMG_7492Small.jpg

IMG_7493Small.jpg

IMG_7511Small.jpg

IMG_7517Small.jpg

Shower tile work
IMG_7535Small.jpg

BBQ Pavillion (Congress Park area)
IMG_7544Small.jpg

Carriage House - soooooo very pretty!
IMG_7576Small.jpg

Just outside of Artist's Palette
IMG_7582Small.jpg

IMG_7583Small.jpg

There are small drawing easels on various tables around AP. Kids (or kids at heart!) can draw a picture on them and hang them in the entry way to AP. It was always fun to see what the "featured art" was each time we walked into AP.
IMG_7584Small.jpg

More of the main pool area
IMG_7585Small.jpg

IMG_7586Small.jpg

IMG_7587Small.jpg

IMG_7589Small.jpg

IMG_7631Small.jpg

IMG_7632Small.jpg

The splash area was cute, but not on while we were there. Thankfully my little guy didn't know the difference, he was just excited to see Donald Duck!
IMG_7639Small.jpg

IMG_7682Small.jpg

IMG_7688Small.jpg

The BEAUTIFUL view from Studio #1301
IMG_7691Small.jpg

IMG_7695Small.jpg

IMG_7700Small.jpg

Fixture above the table/chairs in the Studio
IMG_7703Small.jpg

In the entryway
IMG_7704Small.jpg

Kitchenette
IMG_7705Small.jpg

Queen size bed
IMG_7716Small.jpg

Near the Springs bus stop
IMG_7893Small.jpg

IMG_7894Small.jpg

This is our home resort and we've stayed here 3 times. It's beautiful and I can't say enough about it. I love the gym a lot. We like to stay in the Paddock and walk accross the bridge to the main building with the big pool and community center.

We leave in 1 day and these pictures are making me so homesick. Can't wait to get there.

brookelizabeth -- Wow -- thanks for all the pics. June will be my first visit and it's great to see all the details you've included. (Guess I won't need to post when I get back!).
Did you stay in both a studio and a 1BR? Now I need to read your trip report.

We will be staying at Saratoga this christmas. You have now given a great look at the resort and the rooms.

What a great thread! Thank you so much for all the beautiful pics!!! I'm so excited...we're going in August and I can't wait...14 more weeks!!!! I'm happy with our decision to stay here after seeing all these beautiful photos!!! Thanks again for sharing :flower3:

brookelizabeth -- Wow -- thanks for all the pics. June will be my first visit and it's great to see all the details you've included. (Guess I won't need to post when I get back!).
Did you stay in both a studio and a 1BR? Now I need to read your trip report.

No problem! Both DH and I are shutterbugs. :goodvibes
We did stay in both a 1 bed and a Studio - the majority of the stay was in the 1 bed, just one night in the Studio.

I forgot to post it earlier, but I also did a video tour of the 1 bed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHso9NeUB0

There are some comments on my TR about the resort, and more pics. The walk to DTD from Congress Park is fantastic. The views along the waters edge is beautiful. It really is a stunning resort. I wasn't too fond of the HIKE from Congress Park to the Carriage House (esp since a couple days I ended up doing it several times!), but if you are aware of that and prepare for it (and the weather will be warmer!), it's not so bad. :thumbsup2

I cannot say enough good things about Studio #1301. STUNNING views, very fresh and bright - we liked it better than the 1 bed in some ways!

No problem! Both DH and I are shutterbugs. :goodvibes
We did stay in both a 1 bed and a Studio - the majority of the stay was in the 1 bed, just one night in the Studio.

I forgot to post it earlier, but I also did a video tour of the 1 bed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bHso9NeUB0

There are some comments on my TR about the resort, and more pics. The walk to DTD from Congress Park is fantastic. The views along the waters edge is beautiful. It really is a stunning resort. I wasn't too fond of the HIKE from Congress Park to the Carriage House (esp since a couple days I ended up doing it several times!), but if you are aware of that and prepare for it (and the weather will be warmer!), it's not so bad. :thumbsup2

I cannot say enough good things about Studio #1301. STUNNING views, very fresh and bright - we liked it better than the 1 bed in some ways!

Brook...HI..WOW you guys did an excellent job capturing SSR's beauty!!! MY DH still hasnt stayed there yet and its our home resort..i have been twice! loved the 1 bdr:)
You can se by my ticker i have changed again..lol

Brookelizabeth - When did you stay there? We had the same room #1303 3/-28/09 - 4/7-09.

Some pics from past trips:

DSC_0205aa.jpg

i00038.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0548.jpg

This is a post I made in 2007 over in the DVC boards I just copied it.

Just got back from SSR the resort was very beautiful! The only thing i have to complain about is that the pullout bed was as hard as a ROCK! and they only gave you a sheet and thin blanket i gave my kids our comforter.

Here our some pictures of the resort:

View from our balcony on the 4th floor of Grandstand!

Picture1108.jpg

The building next to ours!

Picture1109.jpg

The rock! With the comforter from the regular very comfortable bed.

Picture1115.jpg

The kitchenette very handy!

Picture1120.jpg

Our towel animals left by mouse keeping and Thumper!

Picture1122.jpg

TV.

Picture1124.jpg

Sorry about the mess

Picture1125.jpg

Picture1126.jpg

Picture1197.jpg

Our door!

Picture1132.jpg

Garden area outside our building.

Picture1199.jpg

The building we stayed in.

Picture1200.jpg

Grandstand pool!

Picture1208.jpg

Picture1209.jpg

Picture1210.jpg

Springs

Picture1245.jpg

Picture1244.jpg

Carriage house!

Picture1249.jpg

Picture1250.jpg

Picture1252.jpg

Bus stop!

Picture1212.jpg

We also ate dinner at turf club it was very good!! Artist palate was also very good.

These pics are great. But I was wondering if anyone out there has any of the tree top villas? I haven't seen any pics of them anywhere.:confused3 Post them if you gott'em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter