any one have a dishwasher in your MH or TT

Pirate-Jeff

DIS Veteran
any one have a dishwasher in your MH or TT.

No your wife does't count

Next week I am removing the stove/range and replacing it with a stove top and a dishwasher. It looks very simple to install- build a box to go where the oven was- slide in and bolt down the dishwasher hook up drain and cold water line plug it into 110v and you are washing. it's small enough to fit just about anywhere

DS603BK-1.jpg

DS603BK-2.jpg

I'll take some pictures of the progress as I go

That does look cool. Here is my dishwasher:

100_0086.jpg

I just sneak over to Carol's site and add my dirty dishes to hers. So far, she hasn't noticed. The hard part is sneaking over later and picking up the clean ones. By the way, Carol, I think I still have a bowl of yours I "accidentally" picked up last October.

I just sneak over to Carol's site and add my dirty dishes to hers. So far, she hasn't noticed. The hard part is sneaking over later and picking up the clean ones. By the way, Carol, I think I still have a bowl of yours I "accidentally" picked up last October.

So THAT's where my precious 99 cent plastic bowl from Wally World went!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:

We had a 2004 40' Vectra that had a Paykel dishwasher (drawer) in it. To me, it was wasted space. You couldn't get but 4 plates, 2 glasses, and NO pans what-so-ever in it. I actually ended up taking the racks out & storing items in it. So IMHO, don't waste your $$.

Paper plates, plastic ware, cans and bottles. Whats left to wash ? Pots and pans you say that's what the grill is for. :thumbsup2

Paper plates, plastic ware, cans and bottles. Whats left to wash ? Pots and pans you say that's what the grill is for. :thumbsup2

That just about sums things up, my friend!!! You are the master camper (no lewd comments, please)!!!::yes::

I guess I've got too much Scout leader still built into me because of years of drumming into the boys heads to bring washable plates and silverware. There are many things I did for the camper that could have been done differently if I wasn't thinking about avoiding trash.

As I washed dishes this past weekened for 9-13 people, I really wondered about this.....

may need to look into it.

No kidding.......

I camped with magicians. After a meal they made themselves disappear. I wisened up by the end of the trip, though!

Been there done that. My SIL when we USE to take her and DB with us would go for a walk when time to prepare, cook, and clean up for EVERY meal. She always managed to be there to eat however. :confused3

Been there done that. My SIL when we USE to take her and DB with us would go for a walk when time to prepare, cook, and clean up for EVERY meal. She always managed to be there to eat however. :confused3

I really don't get that mentality. It seems to me that it takes more effort to avoid helping than it actually would to pitch in. It makes for happier companions, too.

As I washed dishes this past weekened for 9-13 people, I really wondered about this.....

may need to look into it.

At most web sites they sell for around $900 - $1400 + shipping. I found last years model for $650 with free shipping. If you want the web site just let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter