Any news on MNSSHP?

I booked a Thurs and Fri night stay in mid October in hopes of catching a party with our 4yo. Is there theming for Halloween even if they don’t have a party (or a 10pm party which I am not taking her to)?
We’re looking at an October stay with our 4 year old because she loves the MNSSHP SO much. Hoping for good news!! We literally watch it on YouTube all the time.

Looking forward to dates for Boo Bash or MNSSHP!
Trying to coordinate with DVC stay for Labor Day.
Us too. We will be there right before Labor Day and are hoping for MNSSHP/Boo Bash and the AK Moonlight Magic. We were hoping for a TL Glow Night but the last one is the Saturday before we get there. I'm holding out hope they add a couple dates but if not, no big deal.

Chiming in so I can watch this thread.

I decided to take a year off of WDW after last year. (I had to cancel my AUG Boo Bash and ended up early Nov Merry).

I didn't hate the after hours format. But the trip in general was lacking in magic. Hope that taking a break and waiting for a more normal return will make it better.

I am only buying a single ticket so the cost is not as big of a hit and the stuff I like the most is still available at the AH parties so I was good with that instead of a full out party.

However I prefer Halloween to Christmas, so I've got a tentative reservation in Oct. If there is no Party/AH event I'll cancel.

Last edited:
I suppose I'm in the minority, but I would much rather see them bring back Boo Bash than MNSSHP. We are all about the rides and the short lines, not the costumes, candy, and characters.

Of course, it would be even better if they brought back Disney After Hours in general. Then they could have the parties for those who prefer them, and DAH for people like me. And the DAH events would not be limited to just the holiday season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter