Any New Info about the Disney Treasure?

Don't bet on it....
I absolutely would bet on it.

1. This is the same pattern as the Dream and the Fantasy.
2. After the 3/4-night Bahamian cruises, the 7-night Caribbean cruises are the most popular and most accessible.
3. The Treasure was listed on some Caribbean port schedules for a few days until Disney made them change back to the Fantasy.
4. The Fantasy is not scheduled for its usual 7-night cruises right at the time that the Treasure should be coming online.
5. I'm pretty sure that one of those fancy Disney people mentioned it during a recent call.

Pretty much everything points to the Treasure taking the 7-night Caribbean cruises from the Fantasy and absolutely nothing suggests otherwise.

I didn't say always.. I just said I wouldn't bet on the Treasure doing the 7 day, just yet. Won't be the first time we've been surprised.
Again, all of the available evidence points to the Treasure taking over for the Fantasy on the 7-night Caribbean cruises. And it's quite a lot of evidence. All you have against that idea is "rumors" from some crew members. So...

This was just posted in the Disney Parks Blog about the Treasure and states the ship will set sail in 2024 (doesn't give anything more specific than that). However, I think that's the closest we've come to an official announcement from DCL about when the Treasure will debut, correct? Up until now I think 2024 has been speculation (and informed guesses/assumptions).

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...es-new-ships-log-for-disney-treasure-updates/

DCL-Treasure-Bridge-Block-20230626-2.jpg

DCL-Treasure-Bridge-Block-20230626-1.jpg
So are those elements on the Bow fixed in place or are those eventually getting lowered into the outdoor portion of the Rainforest Room similar to the Wish?

This was just posted in the Disney Parks Blog about the Treasure and states the ship will set sail in 2024 (doesn't give anything more specific than that). However, I think that's the closest we've come to an official announcement from DCL about when the Treasure will debut, correct? Up until now I think 2024 has been speculation (and informed guesses/assumptions).

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...es-new-ships-log-for-disney-treasure-updates/
2024 has been mentioned in every press release by DCL since the ships name was revealed. Possibly before that as well.

It certainly looks like it is not lowered into place yet - if you look at the solid horizontal beams and the round porthole (next to the bridge jut-out).
Just so we’re talking about the same thing, I was talking about these 2 circular elements on the bow promenade decking:

IMG_1217.jpeg

They look like the hot tubs from the rainforest room outdoor section though.

Last edited:
2024 has been mentioned in every press release by DCL since the ships name was revealed. Possibly before that as well.
Ah okay. I must have forgotten that, I though 2024 was just everyone's best guess. So I guess maybe this wasn't quite as newsworthy as I thought if DCL had already stated 2024 for the Treasure . . .

Doesn’t it seem like from a marketing standpoint that the well loved route by most DCL customers would go to the newest ship to encourage repeat customers? Just to bring new life to a repeat vacation?
Now which one that is I really don’t know but, seems there’s several theories reading here.

I herd the treasure should start sailing around June/July 2024, does everyone think this sounds about right?

also do u think it will go on sale at the realise of the next cruises or could it be separate and go on sale for treasure only?

I herd the treasure should start sailing around June/July 2024, does everyone think this sounds about right?

also do u think it will go on sale at the realise of the next cruises or could it be separate and go on sale for treasure only?
So, I don't think so for 2 reasons. 1 - Lighthouse Point is coming out and they're going to want all the focus to be on that or the first few months. 2 - the Fantasy stops doing its standard 7 day schedule in mid October.

A few weeks ago, I think I predicted October and I'm going to stand by early to mid Fall.

They will release it on its own, as they did the Wish, because there will be a lot of bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter