Any Kidani Updates?

I am soooooooo psyched about owning at this resort:banana: Every report I read just makes me want to get to AKV as fast as I can. We are already booked this year at SSR for 10 days but I might need to schedule a long weekend early next yeat just to check out the resort. I will be sure to go over during our trip in December and see if I can talk someone in to letting me check out a room!

i had the roasted chicken which was fine, but i got the couscous, should have gotten fries or something else. i realize this is a personal choice and others like couscous, but i didn't care for it. the cheescake was good.

dw had squash bisque and didn't like it at all, she had the shrimp, said it was ok. but she really panned the no flour brownie. the rest of the menu was just the usual burgers and pizza and sandwiches. it just wasn't as special or diverse as we thought it might be.

we have enjoyed the peppermarket at coronado springs and the choices that they have, and the last time we ate at caribbean beach food court, we liked all the choices they had. we just thought that they might more to choose from at akl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter