Any info on Westgate Lakes would be great! Booked a room and I'm nervous!

RosieQ

Earning My Ears
Westgate Lakes Thanks everyone ! I really need help! We are a family of five and I booked Westgate Lakes and I'm nervous!

We spent 10 days at the Lakes last January and were very happy with the resort. We had a two bedroom unit which was plenty of room for 3 adults and two children. However I would recommend that you have a rental car because it is not walking distance to anything. It is an easy drive to WDW, SeaWorld and Universal Studios. It's proximity to I-Drive allows for lots of shopping and dining choices (although the suite does have a full kitchen and dining room, if you feel up to cooking!).. I would definately stay there again! Check out their website www.westgateresorts.com
PS We were not pestered at all to do a timeshare "tour" and that was what I was most worried about. :D :cool: :D

goose_flying.gif

"Going to WDW"

A friend owns a timeshare there...and just love it... Though I've never been others I know have..and said it was beautiful.

We stayed there in Sept for 7 days and loved it.we are a family of six and there was plenty of room for all of us and more, the only thing i regret was not spending enough time at the resort to enjoy it,so weare going back next year to spend 7 days again, If you have any questions let me know.

We stayed there on a RCI exchange. Great location, but the worse salepeople ever. Tip don't go to the breakfast they offer you. We were treated so badly I will never stay there again.

If you can avoid the sales staff you will have a great time.

Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter